Chapter 29

No One Pov

When they arrived to their parents house their parents hugged Tzuyu.

Mom how did this happened to her?....... Tzuyu asked her.

I don't know sweety......... Her Mom answered.

We hired a lot of police, guards and even an army to find her Tzuyu.......Lisa's Dad said to her.

Wow that's a lot...... Rose whispered to Mina.

Lisa must be really that important to them...... Mina whispered back.

Can I just stay here while hubby is still missing?....... Tzuyu asked them.

Of course you're always welcome here same as your both friends........ Lisa's Mom answered.

How's Kaiser?....... Tzuyu asked them.

We don't but this morning he didn't ate and he looks really pale.......Her Dad answered then Lisa's Dad brought Kaiser.

A cub?....... Mina asked when she saw Kaiser.

I have the same reaction Minari when I saw Kaiser to Lisa's room to our new dorm ......... Rose said to her.

Baby Kaiser please eat your Dada won't be happy when she saw you like this........ Tzuyu said to her then tears started to flow one her cheeks again.

I miss her....... Tzuyu said so Mina and Rose hugged her.

Lisa told us to take care of you while she's gone so we will do it for her......Mina said to her then suddenly Lisa's Dad phone rang.

Your highness...... A man said when he answered the call.

Any update?........ Lisa's Dad asked.

We saw the jet here in the woods we only saw who is driving the jet he's really have a major injuries.....The man answered.

Can I talk to him if he still can......Lisa's Dad said to him

Ne your highness...... The man said.

Your highness...... Charles said.

How are you?........ Lisa's Dad asked him

I'm fine but your daughter I'm sure she's in danger your highness........Charles answered.

What do you mean?...... Lisa's Dad asked him.

When the jet started to smoke I tried to wake your daughter your highness but she didn't woke up and the last thing I know to her she fell she's too far for me to get her your highness I tried to save her........ Charles said.

Don't be sorry give the phone back to the officer....... Lisa's Dad said.

Yes your highness..... Charles said then gave the phone back.

Find her as soon as possible....... Lisa's Dad said then ended the call.

Who is it?....... Tzuyu's Dad asked him.

They saw the jet and Charles but they still didn't saw Lisa....... Lisa's Dad answered.

Charles have a major injuries but he said that he's okay........ Lisa's Dad added.

What about Lisa, Dad?....... Tzuyu asked him.

According to Charles, Priya didn't woke up until she fell from the jet it turns to pieces......... Lisa's Dad answered then looked down.

If Lisa won't be found soon we might lost her because her condition might be critical by now......... Lisa's Dad added.

Don't say that Dad she won't give up hubby is brave she's strong....... Tzuyu said to her.

Yes she is sweety....... Lisa's Dad said then hugged her.

Go to your room now bring your friends with you........ Tzuyu's Dad said to her then the three of them left with Kaiser.

February is almost done we need to find her before her birthday...... Lisa's Mom said.

We will find her if we need to add more army I will do it just to find her as soon as possible....... Lisa's Dad said.

What if she gave up already?...... Lisa's Mom asked him then started to cry then he hugged her.

She won't do that Lisa know that a lot of people is waiting for her her wife is waiting for her....... Lisa's Dad said.

I will do everything to bring you back here Priya.

(Last two chapters tomorrow) sorry if the story is kinda fast. I will be focusing on creating story as soon as i finished my final module this week.