Chapter 12

Tzuyu Pov

When hubby left I entered our dorm and saw my members in the living room.

Tzuyu!...... Jihyo unnie shouted all of them looked at me then hugged me.

I can't breath....... I stated then they pulled out from the hug.

How's your vacation?....... Jeongyeon unnie asked.

I enjoyed it........ I answered.

Btw we have a breakfast tomorrow with Red Velvet and Blackpink........Nayeon unnie said.

Can you come Tzuyu?....... Momo unnie asked.

Ne unnie ......... I answered.

You're not tired?......... Jihyo unnie asked.

Ne unnie ....... I answered.

Ceo Park said that you went to England Tzuyu....... Sana unnie said.

Ne unnie........ I said.

So you saw Lisa there?....... Mina unnie asked.

Ani...... I lied.

Why did you asked unnie?........ I asked her.

Well her members said that's her hometown of course she would be there because her grandfather died......... Chaeyoung answered.

I think I should call Lisa....... Mina unnie said and pulled out her phone then dialed my hubby's number.

Lisa..... Mina unnie said when hubby answered the call.

Wae?....... Lisa asked in a husky voice.

Are you sleeping?........ Mina unnie asked her.

I'm planning to........ Lisa answered.

Oh I'm just gonna ask if you arrived already....... Mina unnie said to her.

Ne I just arrived at our dorm......Lisa said.

So we will just see you tomorrow then?....... Mina unnie asked her.

I don't understand what is tomorrow but okay bye Minari........ Lisa said then ended the call.

She must be tired......... Dahyun said.

England to South Korea of course you will be tired or you will get jetlag.......Jeongyeon unnie said.

Unnies I will just go to my room...... I said to them.

Okay....... They said in unison then I went to my room.

I was about to take a bath when suddenly my phone vibrated and I saw hubby texted me.

From Hubby💛:
Hi wifey I'm missing you already and we will move to a new dorm according to CEO Yang. Bye for now wifey I will just take a rest

To Hubby💛:
I'll just see you tomorrow morning hubby Nayeon unnie said that we will have a breakfast with Red Velvet members and your group.

After I texted her I take a bath then wear my clothes I suddenly remembered what happened before we left the England she saw me my body that's really embarrassing even were married.

Before I went to sleep I went to the gallery in my phone and I saw a lot of pictures of Lisa with Kaiser and we also have but not as much as with she and Kaiser.

The Next Day

Tzuyu....... Jeongyeon unnie called me while knocking at the door.

Wae?..... I asked then stand up.

None Nayeon unnie just want to remind you about the breakfast with Red Velvet and Blackpink.......Jeongyeon unnie answered.

I didn't forgot it unnie........ I said to her.

Okay then........ Jeongyeon unnie said and I think she already left.

I decided to take a bath even if it's still early then I wear my clothes. I decided to message hubby so I grabbed my phone from the table.

To Hubby💛:
Good morning hubby I will just see you later bye.

I don't know but I'm shy to text her that I love you hubby and I don't know why. I know that she have a lot of admirer but I'm her wife now so I shouldn't be ensecure right?

But I don't know if she love me maybe she's acting like that because we're married because she said that there's a one person that she's starting to love but I won't lost my hope now