Chapter 7

No One Pov

When their parents said about the arrange marriage they are starting to plan it while Tzuyu and Lisa is just listening to them.

Uhm Tzuyu can we talk?....... Lisa whispered to her and Tzuyu just nod at her.

Uhm Mom, Dad me and Tzuyu will just go somewhere....... Lisa said to them and they just nod at her then the both of them left.

Lisa dragged Tzuyu on their garden when they left.

Tzuyu are you sure about this?.......Lisa asked her and Tzuyu just nod at her.

We're still young though........ Lisa said to her.

I know unnie but my parents won't make any decisions that will harm me and make me feel sad........ Tzuyu said to her.

Aigo just call me hubby or what but not unnie....... Lisa said to her.

N-Ne hubby........ Tzuyu said to her shyly.

Wifey don't you have any crushes?........ Lisa asked her.

I have but only one hubby...... Tzuyu answered.

Oh that person must be lucky.......Lisa said.

Waeyo?........ Tzuyu asked her.

Because your beautiful not only beautiful your a goddess and a lot of people want a Tzuyu Chou......Lisa answered that made Tzuyu blushed.

If only you know that your my crush but you're not my first crush .......Tzuyu said to herself.

Is that person your first crush?.......Lisa asked her.

Ani I have my first crush when I'm still a kid but it's just a crush.......Tzuyu answered.

How about you hubby do you have any crushes?....... Tzuyu asked her.

I have three and one of them I think I'm starting to love her ........ Lisa answered.

So I will be marrying a person that love someone else?......... Tzuyu asked herself.

May I know who are the three?......Tzuyu asked her.

Okay but you shouldn't tell it to someone else...... Lisa said to her and Tzuyu just nod.

First it's Nini but I accepted the fact that she's happy with Kai and I'm happy for them......... Lisa said then looked away.

The second is Irene unnie because who wouldn't she's attractable but yeah it's just a crush....... Lisa added.

Who is the one person then?......Tzuyu asked her then Lisa looked at her.

You will know it soon wifey.......Lisa answered.

Should we go back now?....... Lisa asked her.

Ne hubby........ Tzuyu answered.

Lisa and Tzuyu went back where they left their parents.

Dad, Mom I will sleep now........ Lisa said to them.

Can Tzuyu sleep with you?....... Her Mom asked and she furrowed my eyebrows.

You're taking it fast mom ........ Lisa said to her.

I know Lisa but it's for you and Tzuyu........ Her Mom said.

Fine we will go now and btw can we adopt a cub?...... Lisa asked them that made their eyes widen.

B-Baby Tiger?........ Tzuyu's Dad asked her and Lisa just nod at him.

Isn't that too dangerous?....... Her Dad asked her.

I know but the cub will arrive before I leave. ........ Lisa answered and before they could speak again she dragged Tzuyu to her room.

 Lisa answered and before they could speak again she dragged Tzuyu to her room

Hubby are you sure you will adopt a cub?....... Tzuyu asked her while lying on her bed.

Chaeyoung is a cub but I want a baby tiger......... Lisa answered.

But you will also leave it....... Tzuyu said to her.

But I will also visit it when we have a vacation....... Lisa said to her.

Okay let's just sleep....... Tzuyu said to her.

Tell me if you're feeling uncomfortable okay?....... Lisa said to her.

Don't mind me just sleep.......Tzuyu said to her then Lisa closed her eyes same as Tzuyu.

After a half an hour Tzuyu woke up when she felt something is wrapping her then she saw Lisa hugging her.

I don't feel uncomfortable when you're the one who is doing this.....Tzuyu said then went back to sleep.