Stats

II

Ink POV:

Tw: bad words :)

So, if I want to stalk people through those papers, how do I do that?
...
Let le try this...
.
.
.
.
.
Okay, what did I do?!
I tapped one of the papers and it start glowing, showing me codes, if it show codes, am I changing the AU?

Nahhhhhhh...
.
.
.
Mhm... I have no idea what I am doing but I'm pretty sure it's comparable to shit...

Oh. The codes and the paper vanished... Okay ?

Maybe I'm not ready to stalk people uh? Okay well let's do the first thing we do when we get reincarnated, check our stats.

Ink comyet : protector of AUs and imagination
HP: +99
DEF: +99
ATQ: +99
LOVE: ...
EXP: ...
Status: wanted dead or alive

The protector of iMaGiNaTiOn oh god I'm dommed... Ink is the one who have infinite imagination and I had to be him...

*facepalm*

+99 of HP, DEF and ATQ, all I know is that I'm immortal for the weak and mortal for the other gods...

You think I know how to fight? All I can do is dodge, be fast and discreet, I was kinda good in gymnastics...
That mean I will need times to found a way to use my magic and I must be fast and effective.

Because I woke up in the body of Ink, which mean I have to take care of the whole multiverse, getting into combat of 3 hours, do other things...

I'm doomed.

My level of violence and my experience is unknown, but-
Wait.
Wanted dead or alive?!

What did past Ink do to be wanted like that?!
Ugh... I will have to fix this... I don't know how but I will have to.

Magic:

-Ink bones  (...)
-Ink blasters (...)
-Blue Magic (...)
-Creation (...)
-Script reading (...)
-teleportation (...)
-upgrades (...)

Upgrades? What is that? I should check that out...

-upgrades (...)
  -> Upgrading magic: ability to upgrade your abilities; requires a lot of energy, patience, practice, great analytical mind and observations.

Mhm... That seems complicate but I guess I'll try that in the future...
Now, let's go back to what I was trying to do before, using the scripts.

'Are you trying to create another copy?' asked a voice.

'how about underfell?' spoke a voice in a demanding tone.

Crap.