Start of Teen Wolf

Start from the beginning

"Scottie, Stiles is right, California doesn't have wolves, not for about 60 years." She tells him as Stiles points to me in agreement.

"Really?" He questions dumbfounded. "Yes, really. There are no wolves in California."

"All right, well, if you don't believe me about the wolf, then you're definitely not gonna believe me about when I tell you I found the body." Talia freeze again. She wasn't sleeping last night when Stiles called she was crying she had just found out about Laura's death.

"You - are you kidding me?" Stiles asks as he begins to spaz out.

"No, man, I wish. I'm gonna have nightmares for a month." As Talia visibly winces and gives him a comforting look.

"Oh, god, that is freakin' awesome. I mean, this is seriously gonna be the best thing that's happened to this town since - Since the birth of Lydia Martin. Hey, Lydia -" he calls out to the strawberry blonde walking by as she comes over smiles and loops her arm wih Talia and ignores Stiles as Talia slightly chuckles and pat his back befire waving at Scott.

"Why do you hang out with them, again?" She asks handing her a hot chocolate. "Thanks and because they're 2 of my best friends and I need a best friend who doesn't need to act dumb in front of other people." She say giving her a pointed look and is returned with a sarcastic smile before wasking into the school.

°°°

"New girl let's say hi." Lydia tells her as they leave there classroom. "In other words you want to interrogate her." Lydia gives her a smile as she shakes her head.

"That jacket is absolutely killer. Where'd you get it?" Lydia questions as Talia smiles warmly at the girl.

"My mom was a buyer for a boutique back in San Francisco." She tells them as she smiles nervously.

"And you are our new best friend." Before Jackson comes over. "Hey, Jackson." They say as they suck each others faces.

"So while they suck each others faces." The two laugh together. "I'm Talia but everyone calls me Tallie."

"Alison." She says excepting the hand shake. "So, this weekend, there's a party." Lydia tells her as Talia can see Alison become uncomfortable.

"A party?" She questions.

"Yeah - Friday night. You should come." He tells her putting an arm around Lydia after he ruffles Talia's hair and she swat his hand away and smile at him.

"Uh, I can't. It's family night this Friday. Thanks for asking." Talia smirks knowing that it was a lie. "You sure? Everyone's going after the scrimmage." He asks getting a tiny bit annoyed.

"You mean like football?" Talia winces slightly knowing she's set Jackson off the said boy who scoffs after jearing Alison’s question.

"Football's a joke in Beacon. The sports here are varsity soccer and lacrosse We've won the state championship for the past three years and Soccer has won it for the last 2."Jackson boasts.

"Because of a some team captains." She says patting Jackson on the chest and pointing at Talia who just chuckle, blushing slightly at being called out.