«By the way, as you said it, it almost sounds like two times wasn't enough, right?»

«Elaborate. Because, for one night, it was way more than enough for my ass»

«It just seemed to me that this setting could be repeated once again for you»

«It was just a possibility, don't get too worked up... now, wanna show me what were you talking about?»

«Oh yeah right, wanna see me, wearing green and with blond hair? Come, kitten»

The man got up from his seat and the blond went after him, lowkey interested, following him in the living room, until they stopped in front of a small set of shelves. All of them were packed with journals and, in most of them, a picture of Chan was on the cover.

«The company sends them to me every time I do a shooting and it ends in a journal, so I just keep them» the man explained, looking at the shelves with a strange gaze.

«Narcissist» Felix commented, picking up one of the journals.

«I'm not» Chan snorted «But I don't like throwing them away... and, you know, it's actually good for your self-esteem when you're feeling down»

The boy glanced up at him «You're hot, sexy, your skin's flawless and your body is basically perfect, you shouldn't feel down because of that when there are people like me out there»

«What? Felix, you're more handsome than me, how can you not realize it? If they found someone so good-looking modeling companies would literally fight for you» Chan sighed, looking at him «It's because of your freckles?» he caressed his cheek.

Felix just lifted his shoulders once again, distancing himself from the other's touch by getting down on his knees and checking out what seemed to be the oldest ones. He didn't want to talk about his freckles once again, one time was enough for the whole week, no matter how much Chan could have claimed that he liked them. So, he started looking at each cover and he frowned when he found out a really old one where Chan was about his age. Felix got up, slowly searching the right page in the journal.

«Kitten» the man said when he realized the situation «Felix» he added with a stronger voice when he saw that the other wasn't listening to him «Felix stop» he tried his last, taking the blond's wrist, but he didn't stop, as finally he had found the right page.

And there was Chan, an eighteen-year-old Chan, his hair dyed blond, pictured with a professional computer and sound tab. Felix turned the pages, looking at the last photos, where Chan was taking off his huge earphones. He would have drooled over those pictures if it wasn't for the fact that Chan's hand was still on his wrist and the atmosphere was quite tensed. Felix looked up at the man, unable to get the change in his behavior.

«What Chan? You showed me your collection, don't expect me to just look at them from afar»

«It's just... you shouldn't have found this one» Chan sighed.

«Why though?» the blond's gaze went back to the journal, reading the description near the photos as the man had gone silent once again.

It said:

-KO TᖇᗩIᑎᗴᗴ ᗷᗩᑎG ᑕᕼᗩᑎ O Y ᗴᑎTᗴᖇTIᑎᗰᗴᑎT, ᗯᕼOS ᗪᗴᗷᑌT IS ᗩᖇOᑌᑎᗪ Tᕼᗴ Oᖇᑎᗴᖇ, SOS IS ᑭᖇOᗪᑌᑕIG ᗩᑎᗪ OᗰᑭOSIG SKIᒪᒪS I TIS ᑕᕼᗩᖇISᗰᗩTI SOOTIG. O Oᖇᗴ, ᑕᕼᗴᑕK Y ᗴᑎTᗴᖇTIᑎᗰᗴᑎT'S YOTᑌᗷᗴ ᑕᕼᗩᑎᑎᗴᒪ-