"Girls what's wrong?" She asked concerned.

"Tallie hid us, the hunters looked under the bed and she hid us." Cora states confused as they both look at Talie with understanding and smile at her as the girl looks a little afraid calming after her mother gives her a warm smile..

°°°

Alan, Marin, Deucalion, Atticus, Gabriella and Talia are in the clinic.

"Wait your telling me that Tallie is a full witch. How is that even possible i'm a born wolf, and Klaus was a cursed wolf and a vampire how is she only a witch." She asked confused as all the Mikeaslons do so to.

"How the bloody hell is that possible." Rebekah asks voicing everyone's thoughts.

"There is only one way..." Alan trails off as everyone looks to him in shock. "You think Tallie our little neice is ..." Deucalion asks in awe.

"Yes. Its the only way that those genes would not be inherited and the witch to be the only one. If it is true no one can know. They'll come after her." He tells them all concerned for his neices safety.

"Then no one but the 6 of us know. We say her father was a warlock. In that case it is normal for her to only inherit the witch gene no one will know. Seeing as the 6 of us were the only ones who knew about Klaus. She'll be safe." Talia tells them wanting to protect her godchild before looking to her best friend seeing her concerned look.

"On the condition that when she's 18. When she can understand we tell her the whole truth." Gabriella announces as everyone else nods in agreement knowing that the only thing for sure was they needed to protect her.

The memory fades.

"Wait. What is she..." Klaus trailed off as everyone looked stumped.

"Maybe we'll find out as the memories go on." Hope suggests as she feels happiness knowing she is the only tribrid and therfore stronger than Talia.

As a new memory comes into frame. 6 years old Talia is sitting reading little women.

"Wow. She was a beautiful child." Davina states in awe.

"Yes, she was and she's most certainly smart." Elijah acknowledges with pride as Hope slightly rolls her eyes.

"You know I figured I'd find you in here. Quick question you sure your six your reading little women." As Tallie looks up and eyes brighten as she grins running towards the man.

Uncle Duke." She yells happily as she jumps into his arms as he spins her around laughing.

"Hey Little Lia, so game of soccer what do you say." He asks as she nods and giggles. As they make their way outside. "Ok. Now you get this ball past me and we'll get ice cream before dinner deal." He asks raising a brow.

"Your on old man." She teases as he gives her a fake look of offence. "Alright firecracker its on."

"She's definitely a cheeky one." He remarks liking that she wants such a dull like Hope.

Don't get him wrong he loved his neice but she never had much of a flame she stayed on the pavement not even walking on the edge.

How was she suppose to know what to do with her life if she always followed everyone else, she was a tribrid she wasn't like everyone else and he hope she would one day realise that.

He says as they begin playing as Talie comes for goal as she stops just before him as her eyes widen and Deucalion looks over confused as when he sees nothing there he turns back around to see Talie at the goal.

"I can't beleive you fell for it, Alpha werewolf." She salutes mockingly.

"Yeah me neither. So let me guess Mint Choc Chip." He asks as he picks her up as she nods.

°°°

"I missed so much." Klaus says disappointed tells them as everyone looks to him in pity.

10 year old Talia is coming home as she sees a police officer taking to her Uncle Alan and her Aunt Marin as she runs up to them confused.

"Why do I feel like, I am not going to like this." Keelin nervously states as everyone else seems to be feeling the same.

"Uncle Alan, Aunt Marin whats wrong?" She asked as both adults share a somber look as Alan kneels down to his neices height level.

"Your going to be staying with me for a while Tallie." He tells her as she tilts her head and looks confused.

"Why?"asks innocently. As Alan takes a deep breath, knowing he's about to break his neice.

"Honey, there was a fire at the Hale House and..." he doesn't know how to say it as he looks to his neice seeing the tears in her eyes that breaks him.

"Mom's gone isn't she?" She asks in a small voice as Alan with tears in his own eyes can only nod bringing his neice into a hug as she breaks down in her arms. As Officer Stilinski looks at the child in heartbreak as she weeps in her Uncle's arms.

"Gabi's gone." He whispers as everyone looks to both the child in pity as Hope begins to feel guilty about being jealous that Klaus had another kid because she had both her parents and her sister had lost the only one she ever had.