where do u want to eat

yoongi

DO U EXPECT ME TO FUNCTION WHEN IM CRYING

namjoon

WHAT DID I DO

yoongi

UR TOO SWEET

namjoon

WELL

?!?!!

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO EAT

yoongi

pasta

there's this one place that min likes the pasta from so we should go there

namjoon

SHE LIKES PASTA?!?

MOST CHILDREN HER AGE ARE CRYING BECAUSE THEY DON'T WANNA TRY A GRILLED CHEESE SANDWICH

yoongi

SORRY MY DAUGHTER HAS GOOD TASTE!?!!!!!?

namjoon

HHSHSHSH

OK

i need to go back to work so bye bye

<33

yoongi

<33

jungkook flopped on the couch wincing at how his stomach began hurting, seokjin quickly went next to him.

"hi kook, everything okay?" seokjin asked, jungkook slowly nodded, "my stomach hurts" he breathed out, seokjin hummed, "sorry to hear that, love. can i do anything?" seokjin asked, jungkook shook his head and started crying.

"woah— why are you crying?" seokjin worriedly asked, "b-because i-i want strawberries and you didn't get me any!" jungkook cried, "you didn't tell me!" seokjin huffed, walking to the fridge to wash some strawberry for jungkook.

"no! i want to wear the pink clothes!" minji cried, she was crying because yoongi tried to choose what she should wear.

"but—, you know what. fine" yoongi sighed, minji got the best of him no matter what. he quickly changed her and styled her hair into a small ponytail before he heard a knock at the door.

"hi" namjoon smiled, "hi! are you guys ready?" namjoon chuckled, "almost, i just need to help minji with her hair" yoongi smiled, namjoon handed the boy some pink flowers, "here" he smiled, yoongi examined them and smiled widely, "thank you"

"mr. kim, do you love my appa? you guys are close" minji said, yoongi and namjoon chuckled, "yeah, he's my boyfriend so of course i love him. also, you don't have to call me mr.kim. you can call me namjoon, but you have to call me mr. kim at school" namjoon said, minji hummed and nodded.