She decided to listen to him and climbed onto the bed , moving to lay down on his chest ,but he stopped her by cupping her face , so that he could kiss her first before she evaded him .

The kiss became heated very quickly and soon enough she was only in her underwear , pressed up  against his equally half naked body and it wasn't long before they lost the last bit of their clothes,going further beyond return.

Afterwards​ she lay sleepily with her head on his silent chest , wishing he had a heartbeat so she could fall asleep on it's rhythm . 

He however was glad that he finally got the chance to go further with her and he was very proud of himself that he'd not hurt her as much, though ,he was sure that she'd be full of bruises in the morning . That couldn't be helped . He'd tried being careful and his careful might not be enough .

He watched her fall asleep with a feeling of regret that he couldn't sleep like her . It was another downside to being a Vampire . He hated it .

In the morning she indeed  had bruises all over and he couldn't stop apologizing to her as he rubbed a salve over each one to numb the pain and help the bruising disappear quickly .

" Carlisle ,you don't have to apologize .... Really , you don't . I'm fine . I've gotten more bruises when Jeremy and I used to go skateboarding when we were in primary school . Elena used to laugh her head off at us until Mom would reprimand her for that . I'm sure my Dad would've gone insane by now if we hadn't lost interest after a few weeks. So ,,please , don't you apologize . "

" Alexandra , I have to because I'm the one that did this . I should've known better . I should've waited until you're a little less delicate ".

She pouted at those words . She hated being called delicate . She'd called herself that before , but that had been different .

" Stop pouting , Sweetheart . You make me want to kiss those lips and I don't know if I'll have enough strength to not hurt you again ".

She rolled her eyes . " Stupid Vampires and their stupid strength ", she thought to herself as she stood up a little stiffly .

Carlisle watched her with regret written all over his face and that just made her a little bit angry .

She got dressed in jeans and a polo neck jumper that reached to her knees  . She pulled on  tan ankle boots over her feet .

She was busy brushing her long wavy hair when there came a knock on their hotel room door .

Carlisle immediately moved to open it , thinking that it might be room service with Alexandra's breakfast, but it wasn't room service. It was an old man with a very long beard , dressed in a brown suit and half-moon spectacles sitting upon his nose .

" Uh... Hello ," Carlisle said a little bit confused as to who this old man is  .

" Good day to you  , Mr...".

" Cullen . The name's Carlisle ." He held out a hand which the old man shook briefly .

" Well​ yes , a Good day to you ,Mr. Cullen . I'm here to speak with Miss Gilbert  on behalf of young Harry Potter . I'm Albus Dumbledore . Headmaster of Hogwarts ."

Carlisle's eyes widened at that . The post office must've gotten the letter to him at the speed of light .
              ⚽♠️♠️⚽
" I didn't know that Harry had more family than the Dursleys . If I had I'd have contacted them . You say your mother was the eldest ?. But her maiden name had been Sommers ,not Evans ."

Alexandra smiled at him . He was sceptical about her being Harry's cousin.
She would've been too if she'd been in his shoes .

" Look, I know its hard for you to believe that I'm family of Harry . To tell you the truth ,I am family . My Mom's​ parents divorced when she was little . Aunt Lily and Aunt Petunia stayed here with their Mom who got remarried to an Evans while Grandpa Sommers took Mom and Aunt Jenna . They kept their surname while Aunt Lily and Aunt Petunia became Evans because their stepfather adopted them as his own . I'm sure it's on record somewhere . Mom and Jenna only saw their sisters a few times a year because Mr. Evans believed that Lily and Petunia should see their sisters . Jenna was the youngest child . Merely a baby when Grandpa Sommers left England. Lily was a few years older . It seemed that Grandma Evans took the middle children and Grandpa Sommers the eldest and youngest. I have a twin sister and a brother that's two years younger than me and my twin . I'm nineteen now . Oh and Jenna's name were changed from Jasmine to Jenna . All the girls had floral names .Mom was named after a tulip named Miranda. She would've been Marigold if Grandpa Sommers didn't put his foot down when he and Grandma Evans named her ."

Dumbledore stared at her . For someone who he thought might be a fake family member ,she was well informed about the Evans, Sommers life story.

Placing his cup and saucer down on the table ,he said "Alright , I'm sure now that you're family of Harry's . I'll take you to meet him but I must  inform you of something first and it is in utmost importance that you do not tell anyone , except your siblings , what I reveal to you ,is that clear ,Miss Gilbert."

" Alex . And yes it's clear ," she replied ," My lips would be sealed . You don't have to worry about it . "

His eyes flickered to Carlisle briefly before he began " Hogwarts is a school unlike any other.  Harry's name had been on the list since his birth .  When he turned eleven, he was automatically contacted by way of letter to inform him that he was invited to attend our school as did all the Potters before him and as did your Aunt Lily . You see ,Alex , the world is far bigger than you can imagine . There are things that cannot be explained . In this world there are a hidden world of humans capable of doing magic. I am a Wizard and so is Harry . You are allowed to know because you are his family . But there is a law that non-magicals are not allowed to know . The Statute of Secrecy . Yet you are an exception .
Your Aunt Lily was the only witch in your family to attend Hogwarts . She was a Muggleborn an as such she came from a non-magical family . We call them Muggles . People that are normal without any magic .  Harry's parents died when he was one because of a very dark Wizard who wanted to rule over all Wizards and Witches and destroy the Muggle world . He hated Muggles far more than anyone could imagine. He killed Lily and James Potter ,but when he tried to kill a child it backfired on him and his body was destroyed so that he became nothing more but a broken soul roaming this world. Harry is special and famous in the Wizarding World for that  . "

Alexandra  smiled calmly at him . " Mr. Dumbledore . I'm not exactly unfamiliar with Witches . I have a friend back in the US that's a Witch . She didn't attend a school , but she's probably a different kind of Witch because I'm sure that there's school's in the US that are like Hogwarts. Anyway, I hope we understand each other now . "

He smiled back at her. His beard twitching lightly . " I assure you . We do . "With that he got to his feet  and continued" Shall we ?. Just take my arms and we'll be off ".

Alexandra looked at Carlisle for his permission and he nodded before walking over to Dumbledore .
              ⚽♠️♠️⚽
So I changed it up . Hope you liked it and sorry I can't write smut . Not in English anyway . ⚽