Turn 3: Etoile Cyber

Y/n's POV

We were sitting and listening to Alexis as she explaining all the cards types in Duel Monster with me sitting next to her, Mindy to my left and Jasmine to Alexis's right.

Crowler: "Bellissimo! A superb job!" as Alexis finished with her explanation, "It was a task far too simple for Obelisk Blue's Madonna Alexis, was it not?"

Alexis: "It's just the basics." as she sits back down to her seat.

Crowler: "Now then... Syrus Truesdale!" the said male stands up nervously.

Syrus: "Y-Yes, sir!"

Crowler: "Please explain to us what Field Spell does." Syrus then starts stuttering, unable to gives a proper answer.

Syrus: "Umm... Fi-Field...Spell is...well...err...umm..."

Obelisk Male: "Even a kindergartener knows something like that!" as the Obelisk and Ra students start to laugh. I sigh and shake my head, feeling a bit annoyed.

Crowler: "Very well, then. You may step back. How about... Y/n then? Please explain that matter to the class."

Y/n: "Such a hassle..." I mumbled quietly only for Alexis to hear before standing up to answer his question, "Unlike Normal Spells, Field Spells are placed on the "Field Spell Zone". A player can Activate or Set Field Spells during their Main Phase. Each player may only control 1 Field Spell Card. If a player already controls a Field Spell, they are still able to Activate or Set another one, in which case the previous Field Spell will be sent to the Graveyard. Only one single Field Spell Card could be face-up on the field at a time. If either player activated another Field Spell Card, the previous one would be destroyed. Lastly, Field Spell Cards need to remain on the field for their activation and their activated effects to resolve properly. If a Field Spell Card leaves the field before the card itself or its activated effect resolves, that activation will resolve without effect."

(A/N: Dang that's a long explanation. Please bear with me on that :p)

Crowler: "Eccellente! A splendid job!" I sit back down as Professor Crowler turns his gaze back to Syrus, "To think that you were unable to answer the very basics among basics! Well done, Slifer Red. You've shocked me..." as the rest of the class burst out laughing again except for Alexis.

Jaden: "But Professor, knowledge and actual combat are two unrelated matters, aren't they? I mean, I'm one of the Slifer Red as well, but I beat you in a duel Professor!" this got Professor Crowler irked up and started biting on his handkerchief making the Slifer now laughing as Alexis let out a small chuckle which caught my attention. A devilish smirk then appear on my face as I whisper to her.

Y/n: "It looks like the dropout boy got the Queen's attention." She became a flustering mess which I chuckled at before we turn our attentions back to the lesson.

----> Time skip <----

I stifle a yawn as Professor Banner explains things about alchemy, which I don't give a care about. I mean... the subject is super boring itself. I was about to doze off when suddenly Professor calls out Syrus.

Prof. Banner: "Could you fetch Pharaoh for me?" which confused the boy greatly.

Syrus: "P-Pharaoh...?"