Turn 2: Flame Wingman

Y/n's POV

I was sitting peacefully, closing my eyes and thinking to myself while the helicopter bringing us to Duel Academy. Until Jaden decided to came up to me.

Jaden: "Eh? It's you from earlier. That reminds me I never did catch your name.", as he chuckles nervously while scratching the back of his head, "My name is Jaden Yuki. Nice to meet you. And you are?"

I open one of my eyes and look at him, then close it back, "Y/n L/n..."

Jaden then grins, "I bet your skill is amazing since you're the only girl here, am I right?"

Y/n: "You could say that..." My eyes still close as he grins again, but this time eagerly.

Jaden: "All right. I can't wait to duel against you one day. It'll be a lot of fun."

I then open my eyes and look straight at him with cold expression, he looks a bit startled judging by the look on his face, "Same here. But if you don't mind, please leave me alone." as I close my eyes again crossing my arms.

Jaden: "A-ah okay. Sorry to bother you." He sweat-dropped and chuckled nervously before going back to his seat next to Syrus.

Syrus: "She seems pretty mad. What did you do?"

Jaden: "Don't know. I just want a little chat.", as he pouts and sulks, "I hate that attitude."

I just ignore their comments as the helicopter preparing to land at the platform. After it landed, we jump down from it to be met with two teachers. Behind them is a table full of red, yellow and blue uniforms, stacked into their respective colors.

Teacher 1: "All right. When you heard your name called, come up here to get your uniform. After that, change into it and gather at the main classroom."

Teacher 2: "In case you're wondering where the changing room is. Walk through the door on the left here and you'll see it on the right."

After a while, "Y/n L/n!" I come up to them and receive a blue uniform, I thank the teachers and head to the changing room.

----> Time skip <----

*At the main classroom*

We gathered in lines in front of a large monitor. After a while, the headmaster appears on it and gives a speech.

 After a while, the headmaster appears on it and gives a speech