Chapter 20 || Flash

Start from the beginning

   Taehyung...naked under the shower,scrubbing his hair with shampoo.

   The younger was paralyzed for  a minute then snapped out when the older started to speak, "When do you plan staying there?" There,he immediately closed the door and face started to heat up,dark red is clear in his cheeks. "S-SORRY HYUNG! I-I didn't know you're inside,I'm very sorry!!-" the younger yelled from outside the bathroom door.

    "Can't you hear me, showering?" The older cutted from inside. Then here,the younger felt very bad and is embarassed. "It's also your fault for not locking the door." Jungkook replied matter-of-factly while rolling his eyes. After a second, "Yeah. My fault. right." The older replied. 

     Maybe about longer minutes, Jungkook's face was still clear crimsons,so he went upstairs to their room and covered himself with his blanket. "It was his fault." He mumbled. Remembering his hyung's hot and masculine body right infront of his face not long ago. It was milky smooth. Glad that he did not looked at the lower portion or else--

   "ARGGGHHHH!!!! WHY AM I REMEMBERING IT!? I'll sound like a pervert!!!" He screamed in the pillow so nobody can hear how loud it was,while rolling on the bed that made him fall on the floor. "Kookie?" He heard his hyung's voice entering the room. As soon as he recognized,he stood up and threw the pillow back on his bed. "O-Oh Hi HHHHHHYUUUNNGGGGGG!!!!!" His voice started to hit the highest note,if that's even possible because he saw his hyung just with a towel in his waists. He immediately covered his face up and turned around.

   "Kookie? What's the matter?" Taehyung asked and tapped the younger's shoulder that startled him. "Oh,n-nothing. You could go change your clothes, I'll wash my face and make breakfast." Jungkook started to walk when the older stopped him for a moment. "I'm going to the nearby bookstore. Just to pick up some interesting books to read on. But I'll eat  breakfast with you." The younger looked at the ground but nodded a response. Then completely walked outside the room to let his hyung dress up.

   *door shuts* 'Why is my heart throbbing so...fast?' The younger held his chest but went downstairs anyway.

  ~~~

    "Oh....this smells nice!" Taehyung exclaimed when he saw the dining table full of breakfast to eat. "Thanks hyung. Eat up, I know you can use your hands now." Jungkook said then sat down with his hyung on the table. "How hard of you Kookie. Well,yeah. I can." Then he started to pick his chopsticks after praying.

   "Woah.! this taste so good too! Your cooking improved already kookie!" The older complimented. The younger smiled.

 Afterwards...

   "I'm finished Kookie.! Thanks for the food." Taehyung stood up and grabbed his mini shoulder bag. "Oh sure hyung.Welcome."  The younger replied. Then,the atmosphere started to turn awkward and serious again. "Won't you say goodbye?" Jungkook added,staring at the ground. If he would be embarassed for asking or grateful for it. Then he felt footsteps coming near him. That's when he realized... Sweet heart-shaped lips crashed to his own. His heart started to pump hard and fast,his face heat up from the sudden contact. He was suprised but not long gave in. When he just gave in, the older pulled away making the younger disappointed for some reason. He held his lips and looked at the face infront of him.

  "W-What was that for!?" He asked,stuttering from embarassment. "A Goodbye kiss,your sorry kiss from the other day, last midnight and the bathroom incident." The older replied,smiling like an alien again. "I-I Don't need to repent those by K-KISSING!!" 

  The older smirked, "Oh really? You liked it." The older teased. "N-NO!" 

  "YES."

  "NO I DID NOT." 

  "YES YOU DID." 

  But a second after, "Anyways, see you later h-hyung. Take care." Then looked at the ground again from embarassment.

  "Hmm. Sure, I'll buy a book for you too. See ya Kookie!" Then drifted off outside the apartment.

 When Jungkook felt that the older's now gone,he held his lips again and smiled in fidgety. "He kissed me..." He whispered to himself,smiling so wide like he's been cursed or something and continued eating his food. 

~~~

  When Taehyung arrived at the nearby bookstore,something popped immediately inside his mind. The bookstore looked exactly the same as what he seen in his so-called "DREAM" when he was still in his coma. That made him curiously wonder. How the hell did that dreamy bookstore turned out to be true? He just don't get it. And then his eyes drifted off to something more fascinately unbelievable. The street food that Jungkook and Jimin bought from,in his dream also. 

   "Holy..." He whispered cursingly and immediately walked inside because he felt like a stupid little kid mesmerized by a lollipop or something. The door ringbell was exactly the same too,and the inside was also the same as he can remember. He then remembered where Jin pulled him,and he was in that spot right now.

   He started to look for the book he needs to find. But to his dismay, no book was found in that shelf. So he looked everywhere,until he wasted an hour already looking for that book. He sighed, seems like the book "From Friends To Enemies" was a part of the real fantasy of his dream. But he didn't give up. He went to the counter and asked if that book really do exist.

   "Miss, is there any book entitled, "From Friends To Enemies?" He politely asked the counter girl infront. "Oh..We do have sir. Only one left. Well actually,it's been here for years and the author was unknown. Will you buy it?" The girl replied back, searching for the book she just mentioned. "It's okay. I need it for..uh...story telling." 

   "Oh...story telling for kids?Teenagers?" 

   "For teenagers,of course." 

   "Found it!" 

   The girl gave the book, it was old,the pages were kind of woody colored and the front cover was covered in dust. So he have to blow the dust off. "I'm sorry for the outer plate of the book sir. It's been years already." Taehyung nodded. "It's okay.. How much?" 

  "Oh no, you don't to pay sir. I'll give it for free because it's all rag up." The girl encouraged and Taehyung gave a grateful smile. "Oh,Thank you! I'll keep it." 

  "You're welcome sir." 

 Then he went outside of the bookstore, observing the book. It has the exact cover of the book from his dream, the font and the color. The only thing that could prove that it was the real deal book is the contents that he had read so far. He'll read it once he arrived at the apartment.

~~~

A/N : It seems like this will take long .. not like I expected it to be. So,what do you guys think? Please vote,comment for your opinions.Tell me how long should I write this, say one more chapter and an epilogue. Sorry guys for not updating immediately,the truth is, I'm sick. But don't worry, I'll get soon enough. Promise.

May mga tagalog readers ba ako dito? Or maybe there's none. Just comment if there are any of you! ^0^

-Taehyunggie23