Chapter 17 - Psycho Arrancar

This chapter is dedicated to Rei_Torizuka chan! Happy reading!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sana pov:

I don't know how long it has been since the incident with Aizen san. After I cried my eyes out, I fell asleep in exhaustion. When I woke up, there was a plate of food in the room for me. But before eating, I had changed into the uniform that was also placed on the couch in the room.

After that, I had decided to go ahead with my new painting. I didn't have anything else to do and doing some painting would definitely get my mind off the incident....at least to some extent. Besides, I'm sure painting was okay for Aizen san. After all, I wasn't communicating with anyone. Then again, its not like me talking to my clients was harming anyone either, but I guess they thought I was a possible threat. Even though they thought so, I don't think I needed to be punished the way Aizen san had done.

I had been working on my new work almost all the time. I only took breaks when I had to eat or use the bathroom or sleep. And of course, I took breaks if I felt tired. I had been using m-seal to make some major parts of the painting and I was using an electronic carving pen to carve out intricate details in the clay. I had asked Ulquiorra to get me a light so I could keep it close to myself when I was working. After all, I needed good amount of light for precision of the carvings.

Besides that, the strange visitor I had been having for a couple of days had been staying with me. I was sure he was sent here to keep an eye in me but he was a nice kid. He was curious and usually interested in the things I did. His name is Wonderweiss. He couldn't really speak and the only thing he could say was his name. And when he did want to talk, all that came out of his mouth were ooh's and aah's. The rest of the time he was in a daze or peering over my shoulder just like he was doing now. He was clingy, usually leaning on my back with his chin resting on my shoulder as he watched me mould or carve the m-seal.

I had heard that Wonderweiss liked being with Tousen san. He mostly listened only to Tousen san besides Aizen san and he was here watching me on his request. All the other Arrancar were rude, rough and didn't like the idea of having to 'babysit a useless chic'. What a lovely way to put it, don't you think? Talk about a blown up ego.

Wonderweiss was one of the less intelligent Arrancar, or so I had heard. Then again, I wouldn't really try anything in front of him either, because Tousen san had given him strict instructions to make sure I don't try to escape or use my reiatsu without Aizen san's consent. I wouldn't underestimate Wonderweiss. Even though he was gentle and innocent most of the time, he was an Arrancar and he followed Tousen san very strictly.

Well, I did sort of enjoy his company too. I wasn't really afraid of him and when he clung to me, I kind of felt like he was a kid and I felt….loved. Physically he is a kid, but I suppose anyone would understand what I meant about him. "Awaoowah...." He mumbled and I smiled. "Do you like it, Wonderweiss?" I asked holding up the piece of carving I had in my hands. "Aaaooohwaaaa!" He reached out and touched the piece with his finger. I giggled and patted his head earning a nuzzle in return.

I heard the click of the lock of my cell door and both Wonderweiss and I turned around. I was expecting either Ulquiorra or Tousen san since they were the ones who usually came, whether it was during meals or when I had to meet Aizen san. But instead of either of them, there was another Arrancar. He had pink hair and golden eyes and his hollow mask looked like fancy glasses. I blinked as he walked in casually with a smile. His smile wasn't mocking or fake, but it showed that he was amused.

"So this is the famous prize that Aizen san had been keeping for himself." It was more so a statement to himself and I didn't like the way he spoke about me. I felt like a 'thing' that Aizen san was 'keeping'. It sounded really rude. "Um, who are you? I haven't seen you before." I said and stood up while putting my carving down. The man took a few steps closer and Wonderweiss was in front of me in an instant. "Uwaahooaaa!" He was frowning and the Arrancar stopped walking to me. "Oh, it looks like the annoying runt has gotten rather attached to you." He chuckled and ran his fingers through his bangs.