"Let's go" Emiyah quickly got up and went back to Dee's car.

"Okay" he shrugged.

He turned around and ordered himself some food before going back into his car.

𝟭𝟬 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿 | 𝟯:𝟮𝟲𝗮𝗺

Nijah shot up with a sudden urge to pee.

"Shit" she grabbed her stomach as she waddle her way into the living room.

She tried to walk towards the bathroom out there but soon stopped once she heard a popping sound and water hitting the floor.

"Why today?" She whined.

Everyone day someone stayed with her since tootie was so close to being born and today was supposed to be Dee's day but they weren't speaking.

Someone else would've stepped up but the all had things to do.

She quickly grabbed her phone and called everyone.

But nobody answered.

"Oh my gosh" she felt a contraction.

She thought about getting in her car and driving to the hospital but she didn't want to put her or tootie at risk.

She was going to call the person she did not want to call AT ALL until her phone flashed and NuNu's name popped up.

"Nijah why are you calling me at—

"I'm having my baby" she cried into the phone and NuNu hopped up as quick as possible.

"It hurts" Nijah cried as the doctors told her to push.

"Nijah just push" NuNu sniffed.

Everyone was here, except Dee of course, but only G and NuNu were in the room.

"I can't" she shook her head as G stood up and went close to her head.

"Cousin just push her out, so y'all both can live and we can get up out of her" he grabbed her hand and wiped her forehead.

"It hurts so bad I'm trying" she cried.

"Denijah she gonna die! Y'all gonna die" NuNu panicked making Nijah cry harder.

"Samyra chill out" G said as the doctor started speaking.

"Come on can you just push for me mama" the doctor said.

"I'm scared" Nijah whispered.

"Girl if you don't push that damn baby out" she heard and seen her mom.

"Momma?" She looked at her mom who walked over.

"Come on you got this" she whispered to her.

Nijah was very happy her mom was here, even if they weren't on speaking terms.

"Okay" Nijah took a deep breath and started pushing.