"Hey, don't say that you didn't know what you're doing that time."

"But we're not saying that because we are tolerating you, it's just that ugh never mind."

"Who even posted that video? I didn't know I let in a paparazzi in my house for fvck sake!"

Ugh, my fvcking headache's not even cooperating with me.

"Wait I should check my phone."

Realizing that I left my phone on the pool bed last night without even waiting for my girlfriend's reply.

I rush to the room looking for my purse and thank goodness I didn't lose it.

I checked my phone and fvck I already have a lot of messages from Y/n but what scared me the most is the text that says.

"Once you're done with your photoshoot, let's meet up I'm sure you had a lot of explanations to do. Don't even bother texting or call me on this number anymore but once you want to talk to me, I'm sure you already know where to find me."

Can't help but groan as I read that, I can't let her break up with me.

I even texted her friends but none of them wanted to tell me anything.

I love her so much.

I walk back to the girls and told them I need a flight to go back to see Y/n as soon as the photoshoot's done on Thursday.

Three days until I see her.

_______

My driver just told me that Y/n left our house and got all her things just yesterday.

Of course, she would do that. She is mad at me.

What should I expect?

"Drop me at Y/n's apartment please."

I wasn't able to cry earlier because I have to look good on a photoshoot but now I can't fvcking hold my tears anymore. Not texting me was too much and now hearing that she left our home even breaks me because there is a possibility that she will break up with me.

"Miss Kendall, we are already here."

Didn't notice that my driver had already opened the car door for me.

Shit, what will I say to her now?

"C'mon Kendall just do it."

I whisper to myself, hands trembling as I ring the doorbell of her apartment.

My anxiety level highs up when I see her face as she opens the door for me.

"Y/n..."

I called her name but she didn't answer, she just us leads to the living room.

"Kendall, please don't."

But she just stops me with a weak tone as I try to kiss her.

"I love you Y/n."

I beg as tears building up my eyes.

I'm so sorry Y/n.

"Really now Kendall, do you hear yourself?"

I don't want to be weak but hearing her say in a disgusted tone to me makes me tremble.

"It was nothing, that meant nothing to me."

I say then realized how stupid that sounds.

Fvck, stupid Kendall.

"But you seem to enjoy doing it on that video!"

She shouts, veins showing on her neck.

I know she's already mad but who am I fvcking kidding of course she is.

"You have to believe me Y/n!"

Again, I beg.

"Tell me how can I believe you still after seeing that you were all over that guy! Heck, I don't know if anything happened to you two after that. Now tell me, Kendall, how to believe you?"

I know Y/n... I'm sorry.

"I-I'm sorry Y/n, but believe me when I say I love you so much.."

Please...

She looked down and doesn't say anything, so I continue talking.

"I know... I fvcked things up between us and I was so wrong to let that happened but love, please believe me I didn't intend to do that. I was drunk and stupid to let that happened and please I will do everything for you to forgive me Y/n, love."

Crying and asking for her forgiveness.

"Did you have sex?"

I love her so much but I already caused her a lot of pain.

I don't even know how to say it to her, so I stayed silent.

"Of course, you wouldn't admit it! Who am I kidding, who even cheats then admit it?"

She's also crying and I understand her... somehow. I know she just said that out of anger but I can't help but ask.

"Will you do that?"

I inhale exasperatedly as I ready myself for her reply.

"Of course, I won't! I can't do that to you Kendall! I value our relationship so much that I don't even go out with my friends anymore just for you because I don't want you to think every time I'm out and to worry if I'm with a guy or not."

She is right but I never asked her to do that I didn't know it would be this way for her.

"Answer me honestly Kendall, did anything happened with you two after that kissed?"

I'm out of words and I can't even lie to her, so I slowly nod my head instead.

"I'm so sorry..."

I manage to say after she knocks the innocent vase in front of her.

"Please leave now, Kendall."

I can't... is she breaking up with me?

"No love please I love you!"

I beg as I cry for her love and forgiveness

"I need space, Kendall... I need time to think."

I will still fight for us Y/n, I love you so much to just let you go.

----------

Love you!

-Nine 💗