Capture Targets - 8

After a couple more classes, lunch time came.

'Should I try making beauty products? Like those protagonists I've read before.' Adonis thought, while walking towards the cafeteria.

'It sounds like too much work. Not like I actually know how to create them, anyways.'

Arriving in the cafeteria, which was basically a banquet.

He looked around, noticing students crowding some tables, probably the tables of the capture targets and more important characters in the story like his sister, the villainess.

He was about to seat in a random table until his sister saw him and called him.

'There goes my chance to be unnoticed.'

He sat on the chair beside her sister, while her followers gushed at his cuteness.

'Please stop.'

One of her followers, a girl with pink tinted hair and blue eyes offered him sweets.

He eyed the sweets, speaking as he quickly took one and ate it.

'Maybe this isn't so bad.'

Lolanthe gave a small sigh and took a napkin, wiping the small crumbs on his cheeks.

"Don't try eating them all in one go again, Adonis."

'I won't.'

'Maybe.'

"I know what you're thinking about,"

'No you don't.'

As he started stuffing more sweets in his mouth, he also heard foot steps nearing them and the noise gradually grew as more people started talking or whispering.

He turned around and saw a capture target. Specifically, Efren Claridge, son of Duke Claridge and the heir of Claridge duchy.

He remembers that Efren had quite the arrogant personality and often looked down upon others.

'He was the tsundere type, I think? He's kinda annoying. He kept insulting me then gets all blushy for no reason.'

"So this is the rumored genius, huh?"

Lolanthe looked at him, her genuine smile turning into a fake one.

"Is there anything else you need, Lord Efren Claridge?"

"Hm? Oh, don't mind me." Efren said, sitting on the empty seat beside Adonis.

"You like sweet things huh? You look like my pet hamster stuffing all that sweet inside your mouth." He mused.

Adonis stared at him for a few seconds before stuffing more food in his mouth.

'Should I just ignore him? He might hate me a little though.'

'What the actual fuck are you doing here? No, wait, isn't this the event where Efren meets the heroine? Wait a damn minute, if this is an event, what is the capture target doing here?!' Lolanthe thought.

'The game never showed any character's status except for the monsters. Should I try checking him?' Adonis thought, and quickly used appraisal on Efren.

Name: Efren Claridge

Age: 16

Race: Human

Titles:
Capture Target, The Heir of Claridge Duchy