She saw him smiling widely. She gave him a tight lipped smile. & Looked sideways.

"Shall we get going?" Rajvir asked, as he held out his hand for her to hold.

She stared at his hand, & looked somewhere else before answering,

"Yeah"

She started walking towards the car. While, Rajvir stood their looking at her figure.

Soon, he started to jog to catch up with her.

________

After when they reached her home, Rajvir stopped right in front of her gate.

Ishita sighed heavily, & wished that her parents will just deny it, with some kind of excuse.

But, some things happen for a reason.

Rajvir got out of the car, & opened the door for Ishita. Ishita just gave him a small forced smile. & Walked slowly towards the door to her house.

Ishita rang the doorbell & waited for her Angel mom to open the door for them.

After a few moments, Ishita's mom came & opened the door & smiled widely at Rajvir. Which Rajvir gladly returned.

"Come in, come in" Hema said, & let them in.

After they walked inside, Hema gestured Rajvir to sit down on the sofa, which he did. & Ishita sat too. Ishita went to get some juice/water for both of them, & called Ishita's father & Varun to greet the guest.

"Where were you son? It's been years since I last saw you" Ishita's father said, & hugged Rajvir. Rajvir felt overwhelmed, by the sweetness of his future in-laws.

"Just had to catch up with something uncle. How are you?" Rajvir asked, as he looked at Raghav who had grown up now.

Rajvir & Varun, were friends but, when he had seen his sister, Ishita, crying beacuse Rajvir had left without warning, he had a grudge over him. But, now since his sister is also happy, he would greet him as they always greet each other.

"I am fine son" Ishita's father said, & plopped himself down beside Ishita.

"How are you, man?" Varun asked, as he hugged Rajvir & patted his back.

"Great after meeting you all, what about you?" Rajvir said, & sat next to him.

"Great too, bro" Varun said, & sat down too.

"How's your family doing son?" Ishita's father asked.

"Everyone are good uncle" Rajvir said, & have a smile.

"Good good, so what brings you here?"

"Actually.... Uncle...." Rajvir started, & glanced at Ishita to find her already looking at him.

"Yeah?" Ishita's father asked, curiously.

"Actually, uncle I want to marry.... Ishita" Rajvir said, & looked at him.

"What?" Ishita's father asked, shocked.

"Yes uncle. You see, I have been in love with her since childhood, but I couldn't express it. & Then my sudden leaving was also not good. But, I had made a promise to myself that I will come back one day, & take what is mine" Rajvir said, while looking at Ishita. Who had her head hung low.

"& What makes you think I will accept your proposal for my daughter?"

"Well, I hope you get what I am going to tell, that is that without the person you love you can't live. & How I have spend my 15 years is unexpress able."

"Hmm... But, what about your parents concern?"

"They have already agreed. & That is why I asked Ishita to meet me today, so I could propose her"

"& What was her answer?"

"She didn't say anything, except for that she won't marry me till I have your approval"

"Haha, son I have known you for ages. & I still remember when Ishita was only 8 years old, & you had saved her from a kidnapper. & I won't be worried if she marries you"

Ishita looked at her father, who was smiling widely.

What? She thought.

"But dad..." Ishita tried reasoning but nothing came out.

"But, Rajvir you should bring your parents. So that we can sit & talk about it, like elders you know" Ishita's father said.

"Sure uncle, when should I bring them?"

"First of all, you are going to be my son-in-law so, don't call me uncle anymore" he said & laughed, as he continued, "& bring them on Wednesday this week."

"Alright, un- I mean dad" Rajvir said, & smiled a bit.