He quickly unclasped your bra before towering you once more to play with your sensitive skin. Kissing, licking and biting slowly tracing your body until reaching over to your underwear.

He was pleased to notice that your panties were already soaking from your arousal, proudly letting out a satisfied exhale. 

He pulled off your underwear and, without awaiting one more second he buried his head in your pussy.

He used his tongue to play with your clit, sending weaves of pleasure through your body, quickly bringing you close to your orgasm, usually it would take you a while, but the heat of the moment took the wheel. He grasped at your ass again, to plunge deeper in your drenched core.

You were lucky the music was so loud, cause containing the ragged moans caused by Loki, diving into your sex, was impossible. 

"L-Loki, I'm-I'm" you stammered as you felt his teeth nibbling on your sensitive bundle of nerves, sending electric pleasure through your spine.He abruptly stopped, emerging from your legs as he realized you were so close. 

"We are coming together" he demanded proudly with a lascivious smile on his lips.

He quickly got rid of his trousers and boxer, finally letting free the erection you were so aching for. Once more he got closer to you, his hair tickling your neck as he glared at you, laying underneath him, ready to be roughly fucked like you've never been before. 

"The way your eyes get darker when you get aroused, is making me lose my mind." he let out an animalistic growl before kissing you, his arms exploring every inch of your body as he started grinding against you. 

"I-I can't take it any longer" you whined desperately wanting him. "I need you" you begged as a moan escaped your lips.

"What do you need, kitten?" he growled as he positioned his hard member against your arousal, ready to take you.

"I-I need you to fuck me" you howled in a mutter.

He didn't wait a second more, as he let himself slide inside you, finally filling you in. 

His throbbing cock deeply thrusting into you, both of you moaning loudly between the heated kisses and the intense pleasure.

"Gods, y/n" he moaned. "You feel so good" his deep thrusts sending you straight to heaven. Quickly, Loki's movements became sloppier as both of you were letting the pleasure take the wheel.

Your ragged breaths, the lustful kisses and the wet moans. You didn't care if someone heard you at that point, all you wanted was Loki to fill you in with his cum while you screamed for his name.

The more he would dive deeper, the more both of you couldn't contain yourselves. His eyes occasionally meeting yours as few drops of sweat fell over you.

You could feel your pussy clenching against his dick, so close to the climax, as he was fucking you faster and faster until you were unable to control your body any longer.

You could feel your core almost exploding from pleasure while he was immerged in a pool of bliss, the same one that was washing you.

"I want you to ride me" he growled before pulling you up and connecting your lips again. His hands resting on your ass as he sat up and guided you with him and slowly on his dick.

Yet again you wanted to savor the moment, reason why you slowly lowered yourself on him, letting his hard cock again inside you. 

This time, since you were the one on top, you started with slower movements letting him deep inside of you. 

"This is torture, dear" he growled as you used his shoulder for support while slowly sinking on him. It was agony for you too, but you felt the need to take your time to appreciate.

"You feel so good, Loki" you moaned as you started moving quicker on his dick, while the rhythmic sound of your damp skin colliding and his lustful moans were driving you crazy

Earlier you were already close, you knew that at this point you were only moments away from coming. 

He grabbed tightly on your ass and quickly thrusting in you as well, complementing your movements like a sensual dance.

"I'm going to come, y/n" he groaned loudly.

 You could feel your sex clenching against his throbbing manhood, while you were so close to your climax. 

He held you tighter, his nails sinking in your skin and as he thrusted harder and quicker, making your orgasm burst. "Come with me, little one"

"L-loki" you moaned one last time as he filled you with his white seed. 

Numb, you rested against bare his chest, safe in the delicate and calming darkness of the room, while both of you took your time to catch your breath.

He delicately pulled out as he let his arms take you into a warm hug. In this position you could hear his heart pounding for the first time. You don't know how long you actually unwound close to him but he was the one pulling you back to reality.

"Ehy little one" he whispered as he was gently caressing your scalp. "Let me take care of you" he delicately laid you on the bed before disappearing in the bathroom. You were still numb from the plenty of emotions you went through, it was almost impossible to talk.

He came back few moments later, holding a damp towel.

He gently wiped the remainders of your orgasms from your legs, making sure you were clean. You smiled weakly as he was laying next to you and covering your bodies with the blanket.

He stayed silent as he pulled you into an hug, inviting you again to rest on his chest, which you did.

He hummed quietly a relaxing melody as he played with a strand of your hair. It was so soothing and intimate, feeling his skin against yours. 

Few hours ago you were just daydreaming about kissing Loki, now you were holding on to him.

You turned slightly to look at Loki, which was glancing at the ceiling almost like he was hypnotized by something.

"Are you ok?" you whispered still somewhat out of breath as you traced his muscles with your index finger. His face light up by the moon.

He turned towards you, a warm but tired look on his face as he tucked the strand of hair he was playing with behind your ear. 

"Of course" he smiled as he ran his fingers delicately over your cheek, while the other arm was still holding you tight. "Actually you seem a tad tired, darling." he stopped tracing your cheekbone, "are you ok?"

You nodded as you enjoyed the intimacy, it was all so surreal. You wondered if somebody noticed you were missing but probably there was so much people that you both got away unnoticed.

You enjoyed looking at him, he seemed relaxed, something he has never been since you got back with the avengers. He has shown care in the past, yet this was completely different, it was much more intimate. Not that the other times it wasn't, but this time you could tell he cared differently, which made your heart flutter.

After a while you rested again against Loki's torso, his arms wrapped around your body as he turned and pulled you into a proper hug and kissed your forehead. 

"You should sleep" he hummed as he caressed your back.

"You too" you muttered as you pulled the blanket a little up so you could feel some extra warm. 

"Are you cold?" he asked gently.

"No, I just like feeling warm" you smiled.

"Are you sure? I can-" you stopped him before he could keep going. "No, I just want to feel your skin" you said calmly.

He didn't reply, he just laid in it's original position so you could lay your head on his chest, and so you did.

Slowly you let the warmth of Loki's body and his humming rock your soul until you felt your eyes being heavy. You fell asleep smiling, laying next to Loki, skin to skin, with your heart full of emotions, hoping this was not a dream. Hoping you could wake up next to him the following day.