22.Desire.*

Songs:

-Give Me Love by Ed Sheeran

-I Wanna Be Your Slave by Maneskin

-I Wanna Be Yours by Arctic Monkeys

-Nothing Is Gonna Hurt You Baby by Cigarettes After Sex

-As the World Caves In by Matt Maltese

"Did I tell you that this dress looks astonishing on you?" he traced your jaw delicately, tilting your head so he could look more carefully. You just had the mental strength to mutter a "no" as you vividly flushed. His body towering over you, intensely staring. You felt like he was already undressing you with his eyes. 

He slowly got closer, lingering inches away from your ear. His warm breath hitting you neck sending shivers down your spine and quickly reaching your core. "I believe you would look even better without it" he growled before nibbling on your earlobe, causing you to subtly moan uncoherent words.

You could still hear the music, which meant it was loud enough to cover up any sound.

His lips quickly moved to you neck kissing and sucking as you could feel his erection rubbing against your wet entrance teasing you endlessly. You were savoring every second of it as he was slowly descending towards your breasts. His hair tickling your skin as Loki descended.

He stopped for a second looking for your eyes and scanning your body, his dark gaze snatching your soul out out of the body before acting. 

With a swift move he released one of your breasts from the emerald dress. He was again biting and kissing on your skin until his tongue finally got to your sensitive nipple,

He massaged it with his lips and tongue, making you moan louder as you could feel your pussy dripping at the thought of him fucking you right there.

While he was enjoying the taste of your skin, his hands travelled down your body, reaching under your dress and grabbing your butt fiercely. His nail diving possessively into your skin.

He lingered there for a few seconds until he was satisfied, ready to reach for the second one. His languish eyes scanned your body once more, but as he groaned frustrated, he tore your dress apart, revealing you naked body.

"This isn't fair" you laughed slightly as you stared at him. "You are still dressed" you teased him with a fake innocent tone.

His eyes lit up like he had a wicked idea. "Then take care of it" he invited you as his eyes got lecherous.

You gently pushed him up, so he would kneel while still in between your legs. You sat up enough to be able to reach for his neck comfortably.

You first took off his jacket, you could already see the outline of his lean muscles through the button-up shirt. 

"It's discourteous to stare, little one" he darkly chuckled. "If you won't proceed, I might as well get back at what I was doing" he leaned forward, few inches away from your face, giving you access to his neck.

You met him in the middle, where you dove on his collar bone, kissing it as you started taking off his tie and resting it in the closest spot, soon followed by his shirt. As you opened each button, revealing more and more of his milky skin, you explored his body through your lustful kissed.

The moon was shining through the white curtains, making his skin glow pearlucent.

"Darling.." he moaned as your lips traveled further down, almost reaching his pants, but before you could keep going, he roughly pushed you back on the bed, giving you only a few seconds to admire his sculpted body "It's my turn again, dear"