It was my fault. I should have followed him here but my family needs me too. Dad is still not well.

I called Ja and he gave me the apartment's location. I know this place. This is owned by Fai's family.

I am so fucked up.
Nothing is going according to my plan. I thought I can fix it when I return but I was too late to do that.

I am now in front of their apartment. It looks like a simple house to me. Not Gulf's tastes.
I am hesitating to look for him because what if he is happy now?
What if he moved on already? does he really need to move on?... cause I don't think he fell hard for me as much as I am to him.

I love Gulf, there is no doubt about that. If he will tell me straight to my face that he loves Fai now then I am going to quit. I am going to quit loving him.

The door opened and Fai saw me. "Hey, Mew. Uhmmm. Gulf is sleeping. Let's go inside. Juice or coffee?anything?"

"No, I am good," I replied to her.

"I heard about your break-up. You should know by now too that Gulf is my husband, right?"

I just clenched my fist.
"I just heard it earlier from Aira. I have no idea. I was busy managing my family's business. Why did you marry him? Are you in love with Gulf?"

"I love Gulf. Let's just say that this marriage is our mutual decision. This is our easy access to freedom. I am sorry, Mew. Gulf told me everything and he is trying his best to move on." Her phone rang and I heard her calling the person on the other line love. Is she cheating on Gulf?

Their doorbell buzzed too and just a few seconds later, a tall guy entered their house.

"I am going to wake him up myself." The new guy told Fai.

I was confused.

"Gulf's boyfriend," Fai told me.

What the hell? He is married but he still has a boyfriend?

"And you would let him enter your room?" I can't believe Fai.

"I told you this marriage is our ticket to freedom. Gulf has a boyfriend, I have mine too. We are both happy, Mew." Fai told me.

I followed the guy and stopped him from entering the master's bedroom.
He got annoyed and pushed me too.

"What the hell is your problem?" He yelled.

"Just go home. Don't disturb Gulf here." I can't say that Gulf is mine. He has Fai and he has this guy too.

Fuck!
Life is playing with me!

Gulf opened the door then shut it again when he saw me.

"Babe." The other guy called him.

"Fai, tell them to go home," Gulf yelled.

The other guy bumped into me intentionally.  "Asshole!" He whispered before leaving.

" You should go home too," Fai told me.

I didn't listen and knock on their room instead.

"Gulf, baby, let's talk." I don't care if his wife is listening. They don't love each other. He even brought another guy and for sure Fai has her own too.

What kind of relationship did he enter? Is he not even thinking? If he wants money then he should have known that he can talk to me about this. His parents may not agree but at least he would be happier. I can make him the happiest guy on Earth. Or does he not like me that much at all? I was expecting that we can still fix this but he fucking married his best friend. He made the problem worst. I don't know how to settle this anymore but I need to try. We can get rid of those papers then he can return to me.

He opened the door again and Fai left us alone. "I have nothing to talk to you. I will forget about what happened to us before. I want to thank you for making my two years colorful. You know... you are always there when I need to release heat from my body."

"I still love you. I'll help you fix this one. I will talk to your parents. I will get you out of this shit."

"Can't you see? I like this better. We are married but we are free. I never mentioned anything about you to my mom. They are still not aware of my secret so you need to shut up."

"Tell me that you never loved me." I dared him.

He looked at me slowly. I can see the sadness in his eyes. I just love him still. I can never move on.
"I ne...ver...I never..."
I crashed my lips to his. My heart is not prepared to hear it. I know he is planning to lie to hurt me.

His cheeks were soaked with tears while we are kissing. I know he is hurting. "I am sorry." He cried.

"Hush now...I am here...we will fix this."

A/N: This is why I am hesitating to update this one. I am not sure if I'll gonna continue the plot in my head but here it is hahahahaha...✌