Rociet - Flirting

ship: rociet

prompt: none

warnings: food, eating, cussing, thigh riding, dom! roman, sub! janus, choking kink, degrading kink, implied blowjob 

Janus was in the middle of cooking, completely absorbed in his own thoughts when a pair of arms snaked their way around his waist and he was pulled towards Roman's chest. 

"Do please put a shirt on, darling. Just because the others aren't home doesn't mean they won't show up earlier than expected," he said, not looking up from his pot of pasta. 

"But it's hot and it's not like it's gonna kill anyone to see me shirtless!" he whined, snuggling his nose into Janus's neck. 

"If it's so hot, go upstairs and chill in your room, you have a fan in there for a reason."

"I'm good." 

Janus just sighed and turned around, his chest pressed against Roman's. He caressed his cheek with one hand and carded a hand through his hair with the other. Pressing a sweet kiss to his lips, he turned back around to finish making dinner. When everything was properly cooked and joined together, Janus dished up two plates and set them on the table. Roman, who had decided to sit at the island and watch him cook, joined him. The two took their seats and ate dinner, filling the silence with endless chatter and laughing. Roman was smiling about some pun Janus had made when his boyfriend reached over the table and swiped his thumb across Roman's lips. Roman froze and looked at Janus with a stunned expression. Janus only winked and returned to his meal without acting phased in the slightest. 

"You had sauce on your lip," he said teasingly. 

Roman rolled his eyes fondly, knowing this meant his boyfriend was in a flirtatious mood, which always led to,,,things. He fondly remembered pinning Janus against the wall and fucking him until he was barely able to stand, his legs were shaking so much. He eyed Janus suspiciously, wondering if he was up to his bratty shenanigans. The two were home alone, after all. Janus ignored his gaze and focused on his food. 

Later, the two were chilling in Roman's room when he glanced over and noticed Janus's very poorly hidden boner outline by his close-fitting pants. He decided to ignore it, blowing it off as a random pop-up. But then Janus placed his hand nonchalantly on Roman's thigh and moved his hand steadily closer towards his dick. Roman pulled Janus in by his throat roughly, kissing him and pulling back only to ask for consent, which he received. The kissing quickly turned into making out as Roman palmed Janus through his pajama pants. Their tongues were darting around each other's mouth and their kissing got needier as the two grew more desperate for friction. Janus moved to sit on Roman's thigh, grinding and moaning as Roman sucking hickeys all along his neck and collarbone, removing his shirt and lapping his tongue at Janus's nipple, earning more and more moans and Janus whined out Roman's name. Janus's moan was cut off by a hand clamped tightly around his neck, pull his head in so Roman could whisper in his ear. 

"That's what I thought, always whining and grinding on me like the dumb mutt you are. I bet you're so horny for me I could make you cum without even touching you, couldn't I? What a filthy fucking slut you are, willing to get yourself off in any way you can. The only thing you can think of is me fucking you so good you can even talk, like the stupid whore you are." 

Janus was in heaven, strangled moans escaping his lips. He was sure he was close, and he set a faster pace on Roman's thighs, his boyfriend's hands moving to guide his hips and help him move quicker, still degrading him and calling him names. His moans were getting louder and more frequent as he felt a pool of warmth gather in his stomach. He whimpered out a meek "close" before cumming in his pants with a moan, his hands clenching tight to Roman's shoulders. He kept his pace going for a minute or two after, riding his high out. Once he was done, he relaxed and positioned himself more comfortably in Roman's lap, cringing at his soaked undergarments.  

"Oh don't think you're done yet, slut. You've had your turn, now down on your knees." 

Word count: 738

;)