Chapter 9

Atsumu finished grabbing his thing from the front of the car and went to see if Sakusa needed any help. As he walked around he saw what Sakusa had been looking at and froze. "Omi-Omi....."

(Sakusa POV)

"Atsumu, who wrote this." I was to be frank very pissed. People that do this shit disgust me. I turned around to look at Atsumu and he just had a disappointed and pained expression on his face. I heard him mutter something under breath but I only heard something about a woman and store? The note on the car said "Your confused, My church has a program to help fags like you. Call this number ###-###-####. Also you probably just haven't found the right girls yet so you should break up with that boyfriend of yours." I couldn't read his expressions, I wonder what he's feeling right now. Wait what if he really does break up with me. Damn homophobic bitches. "A-Atsumu? Don't worry about what those people think." God what am I gonna do if he try's to break up with me?!?! Shit and now I'm panicking.  "I'm fine. Let's just get this of." He said with another unreadable expression. After around 15 minutes of trying to get the marker off we finally managed to with the help of wash board markers and some extra strong car cleaner. After all that we brought all Atsumu's stuff inside. "Hey Omi. I'm going to make something real quick and you can go shower." wow I never thought I'd see the day Atsumu told me to go shower. He must really be upset. I was about to enter the bathroom when I remembered only one of the stove tops worked so I made my way down stairs to make sure he knew. I was about halfway down the stairs when I head sniffling, I looked around the corner of the stairs to see Atsumu crying. Not very loud are hard but he was still crying. Seeing him like that made my heart hurt. What should I do, I'm not the best at comforting people. As I was debating what to do Atsumu noticed my presence and started crying even more. Ok well I guess now I really do need to comfort him. "Hey uh is everything ok, is it about that note from earlier?" I said walking down the stairs. He walked over and sat on the bottom step pulling my shirt for me to sit down as well. We sat there for a while, Tsumu crying and me awkwardly patting his back. Like I said I'm not great at comforting people.....ok maybe not great is an understatement. After he had mostly finished crying we sat their until I felt a weight fall on my shoulder. Great...Now he's asleep. I picked him up and carried him to my room, I laid him on the right side of the bed and built a pillow boundary splitting the bed in half. I took a quick shower killing all the disgusting germs and got on my side of the bed. I rolled over and looked at Tsumu over the pillow wall I had made. He looks so cute and peaceful while he sleeps I though reaching out and brushing some hair out of his face. "Goodnight Tsumu"     "Night Omi~" HE'S AWAKE. I think I just died a little inside.

(You guys are lucky! No big cliffhangers today. I hope you guys are liking where I'm taking the story, I'm going to try and get one more chapter out this weekend and Who know's I might even get a third in this week!)

Thanks for all the support!

-The writer