That lightened up his mood . He wrapped an arm around her whispering  " How did I get so lucky ?".

She only smiled at him for that  .
             🌫️🌪️🌪️🌫️
It was raining when they got off the plane and caught a taxi to a nice hotel with a view of the famous Thames river .

The room was beautiful with a big king-size bed and a bathroom that made the bathroom at home look like a janitor's closet .

He ordered room service while she showered to get rid of the grime of the journey and when she got out in her famous blue striped PJ bottoms and blue top he went in to shower .

She sat on the bed reading some book she'd brought along when he came out only dressed in a towel .

Her eyes widened when she realised that . Not that she'd never seen a guy in a towel .

Oh yes , she'd seen Damon Salvatore once walking around with one once and it had scarred her eyes ,but this was different . He made her feel hot all over .

She watched him bend down to pick out simple grey tracksuit bottoms and a blue t-shirt . With it he picked up a pair of boxers .

When he got up and saw her staring ,he winked seductively before walking back to the bathroom .

She blushed and hid her head behind her book so he wouldn't see her red face .

When he came back he took the book away ,then kissed her with small lingering kisses all over her face and neck , but then they got interrupted by room service and he didn't seem alk too pleased about it .

She didn't mind because he was becoming more needy with his kisses and she was afraid that tonight might be the night that her resolve would break .

She was hungry , though and emptied the whole plate within a few minutes .

Afterwards he pulled her into his arms again and started with his assault to get her to give in a little .

She ended up topless before long ,but it didn't go any further , thankfully .  He stopped himself before it could .

His excuse was that he didn't want to hurt her and he was afraid that he might kill her if he went too far . Yet he was sure that it would be long before both their resolves broke and then they'll be doing it .

" Get some sleep ,"he said as he helped her to pull on her top ," Tomorrow we'll drive to Surrey and see your Aunt Petunia . After that....who knows ".

She nodded ,laying down so he could tuck her in.
              🌫️🌪️🌪️🌫️
They walked into a two story house , following her Aunt Petunia that was a tall and very thin woman with dark hair and a neck that was long .

She was dressed up in clothes that Alexandra thought would fit better in the fifties or sixties . The woman was overly welcoming and her smile seemed fake .

"Vernon would be here any moment now . Dudders is at school , unfortunately . He goes to Smeltings , Vernon's old school . "

" And Harry?. I thought Mom said that he came to live with you after Aunty Lily's death " .

Aunt Petunia stiffened ,but seeing that Alexandra is family it was okay to speak of the freakish boy .

" Oh , he's in that school where Lily used to go to . Didn't your Mum tell you about it ?. "

She didn't seem too eager to speak of it . Her nose was scrunched up as if she smelled something disgusting.

" Hogwarts or something ?. Yeah, Mom said it was a special school for special kids . Anyway ,will I be able to visit Dudley at school ? . I'd love to see him ".

They've reached an old fashioned living room with floral print sofas and couches with a fake fireplace .

Petunia waved at them to take a seat ,her face lighting up at the mention of her Dudders.

" I could write up a letter to the Headmaster . He won't mind if he knew that you're Dudders' cousin".

Alexandra smiled at her Aunt . She supposed she'd try and coax out the adress of Hogwarts as well . She just wasn't sure if her Aunt would like that . Where was Damon and his compelling skills when you need them .

" Um...thank you ,Aunty Petunia", she said politely , giving her a smile that would even charm the evilest person.

" It's nothing ,Sweet Girl. So , how's my little sister Jenna ?. I haven't heard from her in a while ".

Alexandra stiffened. How was she going to explain to her Aunt that Jenna was dead ?.

She looked at Carlisle who looked around the room uncomfortably . He didn't seem to like it .

She bit her lip and looked back at her Aunt . " I'm sorry ,Aunty . I thought  that Elena had called you and told you ," she began ," I'm afraid I've got bad news . Jenna .... She's ....well.... she's dead ,Aunty Petunia . She died in a horrible accident . "

Petunia gasped looking shocked at her sister's daughter .

Her dark eyes filled with real tears and then she started to wail loudly which caused Alexandra to stare at her helplessly in shocked​ surprise .

She had never seen or hear a person wail like that before. 

She looked at Carlisle with wide eyes and he stood up to go calm down the wailing woman while instructing Alexandra to get her Aunt some sugar water .

It wasn't​ long before her Uncle Vernon came home and they had to explain to him about Jenna .

Vernon wasn't happy that Alexandra had upset his wife ,but he understood that his wife had the right to know about Jenna .

"I'm sorry ," Alexandra told him ," I didn't mean to upset her ".

He waved a fat hand through the air in a dismissive manner . " It's alright . I understand that you had to give her the news considering that your sister was supposed to and didn't do it . I'm thankful that she knows now . Do you want something​ strong to drink ?. I need a brandy right now ".

" No , thanks . I don't really drink alcohol . It doesn't work right with me . But maybe we should put Aunty Petunia to bed . She'd had a rough day . Then I'd like to ask you about Dudley . I'd like to go see him at school . Aunty Petunia said she'd write a letter ,but I think in this state she won't be able to ".

" Of course . Why don't you help her to our room and I'll write up a letter for the Headmaster . And thank you for the visit , Alexandra. I'm sure your Aunt is very pleased to have you here  . Will you be staying the night ?. I'm sure she'd appreciate it".

Alexandra looked at Carlisle for confirmation before accepting the invitation even if she didn't want to .

She needed to snoop anyway to find the adress to Harry's school, so she could write to the Headmaster of the school and ask if she was allowed to visit him .
             🌫️🌪️🌪️🌫️
I hope you enjoyed .🌪️