Bex and I slip on our given shoes, and I pull on a cute Gold Leaf necklace and hand Bex a carefully wrapped box

"What's this?" Bex asks, confusion flickering across her face.

"Just open it!" I say excitedly.

Inside is a specially made necklace engraved with a B, and I help her put it on.

"Sophie, I love it!"

"It looks so cute on you, B!" I exclaim, watching her twirl in joy. It matched well with her light Blue Floral Day Dress, and she pulled me down the stairs to show her mother.

We make it to the Dining Room with 5 minutes to spare, waving Hello to Elwin as we pass by the Hospital Wing

We make it to the Dining Room with 5 minutes to spare, waving Hello to Elwin as we pass by the Hospital Wing. I give my mother a kiss on the cheek, and a hug to my father, who was talking to my Uncle Kesler. I sit in between Dex and my Aunt Juline, who gives me a hug, asking me a few questions that captured the attention of the rest of my family.

"How were the first few dates?"

"Pretty good. They were fun, and we just talked about our lives, and what we like to do." I say as Breakfast is served.

I answer all the questions I'm asked throughout the Meal, and soon, I head out to the grounds with my cousins at my side, and a few of the Selected who decided to play a friendly Game of Base Quest.

The triplets decide to join them, and I walk slowly around the Gardens with Dex.

"How are you fairing with all these men?" Dex asks, and I laugh.

"I don't really know. It's quite overwhelming and nerve-wracking. Honestly, I don't know what to do with the Dates, and I have to plan the Contest as well, which I have no idea what to do." I say breathlessly. "So, yeah. Pretty Stressful." I say, and Dex laughs giving a comforting squeeze around my shoulders.

We enjoy the peaceful silence until I hear Dex gasp in Surprise.

"Dex, what's wr-" I cut myself off as I follow Dex's gaze, only to see someone I looked at through Pictures and Videos.

"Jolie?!"

**CONTEST PLEASE READ**

I finally Updated! Yay! Sorry that it's short, I've had major writer's block, and so I just decided on a Filler Chapter. (Kind of...) So because of this, I've decided to get some help from y'all. 

The way this works is, just answer the riddle down below, without using the internet. (I mean I can't stop you, it's just preferred that you don't so that it's fair game.) Whoever answers the riddle correctly first will get to help me write the next chapter, and I will Email them so they can help!

Let's get on with it! Here's the Riddle:

You see a boat filled with people. It has not sunk, but when you look again you don't see a single person on the boat. Why?

I also would just like to say, thanks for supporting me throughout this story, it means a lot to me! Also, could Y'all comment on some Ideas for dates and the Contest from an Earlier Chapter? I just would like to know what you would like to see! Thanks!