I don't know how Louis feels about me, he may find it weird that I'm his step brother and feel the way I do about him but I can't help it, I'm not going to tell him about my feelings for him until we get a bit closer. I hope one day I will honestly be able to call him mine.

"Dinner is ready guys." My dad yells from downstairs, pulling me out of my thoughts.

I leave my room and wander over to Louis's bedroom door, I'm not sure if he heard my dad so I will tell him. I knock on the door gently, not wanting to scare him, he seems pretty jumpy.

"Lou, my dad said dinners ready." I say through the door.

I waited a few seconds but no one answered the door, so I knocked again but still no answer I press my ear against the door to see if I can hear him but it's just silent.

I know I probably shouldn't just go into his room without his permission but the protective side of me doesn't like the thought that something could of happened to him and he's in there. So I very slowly open the door and peek my head into the room.

I take notice of the fact that Louis's room is much smaller than the guest room and my dads room, I wonder why that is.

My eyes travel around the room and I find Louis at his desk, asleep with his head pressed against his homework.

I mentally coo at the sight of him curled up cutely while he sleeps but I don't like the idea of him being so tired that he is falling asleep while doing his work.

Louis has become even cuter over the past four years. He's always been tiny and adorable, which I like because I like to be able to tower over his small frame. I'm a pretty dominate person, wether it just be in life or relationships, so being so much taller than him just fuels my ego.

Should I wake him? I mean, he needs to eat dinner but if he is so tired, maybe I should just let him sleep.

"You coming Harry?" My dad calls from downstairs.

"Yeah one second." I say, trying to not be too loud.

I turn back to Louis.

"Lou, it's time for dinner. Do you wanna get up?" I ask softly.

He flinches awake when he hears me talking to him.

"Huh?" He asks, still seeming sleepy.

"Sleep well love? I just said dinner is ready." I say.

"Oh yeah, is Chris upset that I feel asleep?" He asks worriedly sounding.

"No, why would he be upset?" I ask confused.

He seems to shift uncomfortably from my question.

"No reason." He says.

I nod. He then balls his fists up to rub his eyes, trying to help himself wake up, but when he lifts his arms, his shirt falls down a bit, revealing his arms which appear to be covered in scrapes in bandages.

I have to told myself back from gasping at them, you can easily tell that the scrapes are newish. Thankfully they don't look like he did them to himself, but I think these maybe from today. Did someone do this to him?

I thought that someone could be hurting him and this just proves my suspicions. I'm literally going to kill whoever did this to him.

I want to ask him what happened but I know that it is just going to make him uncomfortable. I don't think he feels as close with me as he used to which is understandable so I want to be able to build our relationship again. I don't think he is willing to open up to me yet but that doesn't mean that I'm not going to figure out whoever is doing this to him.