Chapter 3: first punishmant

Start from the beginning

I just brought my knees to my chest,and cried,why me,there's more thousands beautiful girls out there,and they picked me.Theo walked into the room with some sweatpants "Tom told me to give this to you" he whispered "thanks" I took the clothes from him "the bathroom is there" he pointed at a wooden door "they want to see you for lunch today" I nodded "you have 5 hours till then,do whatever you want,except from trying to escape".

With that,he left the room,I walked into the shower,checking every corner of the room,for a camera or something that'll help me escape,nothing,I sigh in relief for not seeing a camera,but disappointed for not founding anything that'll help me escape.

I slowly took off,all of my clothes,still scared,that's maybe there's a hidden camera.I took in a shaky breath,and got inside the shower,I took in a deep breath,again,my ass burns like it's on fire,it hurts so bad,I could see how red it was.

I took sometime to myself inside the shower,letting the warm water wash me.I poked my head through the door,seeing Draco on the bed,I quietly walked back into the bathroom "I know you're done,darling,don't hide yourself,I saw much more" I didn't come out "if you won't come out,I'll drag you by the hair,and believe me,I will" I whimpered,and took another deep breath,before coming out of the bathroom,with a towel wrapped around me.

"Good girl" he whispered,he kissed my forehead "here,Theo brought you only a sweatpants,so I came to give you a shirt" I smiled "thanks" I whispered,looking at the ground,he put his fingers under my chin,lifting it up "how does your ass feel" he smirked,I will do anything in this fucking world to wipe that smirk off "sore" I whispered again "then you should behave,be a bad girl again,and many worse thing will happen".

He kissed my forehead again "we'll come to call you for lunch,watch TV or something,if you want to read anything,ask Theo,or Adam,Adam is going to be here anyway" I let out a small fake smile "bye,darling" he smiled back,kissing my palms,and walking out the room,I sighed,feeling the tears in my eyes again "can I come in Brook" I heard Adam shouting "I-I'm just putting c-clothes on,just a s-sec" my voice broke from the tears while I shouted back.

I put on the sweatpants,which was huge on me,it was probably Draco or Toms,and yeah the shirt was probably too,"you c-can come in,Adam" why the fuck am I stuttering in every sentences.the door got open,and Adam walked in "I'm not doing much,I'm just going to watch you,while you're doing.nothing actually,if you want a book,there's a shelf up from the headboard" he said annoyed,I wouldn't want to do it either.

I sat on bed,while he chained me,I fucking hate them "here,do what-do what you can do" he walked over to the corner of the room,sitting on the couch there,taking his phone from his back pocket,and well  doing whatever he is doing.

I took the TV remote,and turned on the TV,putting whatever movie there was,and "paying attention" to him,the only thing I paid attention to,was a hairpin,And I know exactly what to do.

Those 5 hours,past with a snap of a fingers,and Adam walked me to their office,he knocked on the door "who is it" Draco asked "it's Adam,I'm here with Brook" I heard footsteps coming to the door,and then the door opening "hey baby,thank you Adam,back to job" Adam gave Tom one clear nod,and walked to do whatever he needed to do,"come in" I walked into the office,playing with the hem of my shirt.

"My eyes are up here,darling" I felt Draco lifting my chin up "new rule: never looking at the ground when you're with us" Draco said again,grinning at the end,my eyes held hate.I kept looking at both of them,I was scared,those spanks got me shut down,if this was a punishment,what are the other punishments.

"Come on darling,say something" they were exhausted from me not talking with them "fuck you" I mumbled to myself. Please don't hear it. Please don't hear it. Please don't hear it.

"Mhm,What was that,darling" fuck "n-nothing" Tom frowned "I'm pretty sure,you said something,Brook" shit,they call me Brook,only when they're angry "I-I didn't said anything,I p-promise" Draco clenched his jaw "what.the.fuck.did you said" he said,huskily.silence.

"Brook,you're asking for a punishment,you know" I looked back down again "you're breaking a rule,Brooklyn" I glared at Tom "don't.fucking.call me that name" he chuckled "then tell me,what the fuck,did you said" I grinned "fuck you,both of you" they smirked "don't worry,we definitely will".

"Y-You're not angry" they looked at each other "we are darling,but don't worry,you're punishment is going to hurt,very very bad" I whimpered "but for now" he sat on a chair,with me on his lap,"you're going to be a good girl,and stay still" of course,I would fucking move,and squirm,"Brook,if you won't stop moving,I'll take you right here,right now,while Tom will jerk himself off" Draco spat "hey!" Draco shrugged.

"Now,eat,like a good little girl" I hate this whole 'good girl' bullshit,it's makes me feel like a dog.I took my plate in my hands,Draco grabbed my waist,making my back rest on his front "come on darling,eat,and you'll go back to your room" I let out a sigh,taking the fork,and digging it into the stake.

I kept eating,I felt awkward from the stares,I hated when people looked at me eating,I felt like a pig,"good girl" Draco whispered in my ear,as i swallowed the last piece of meat "c-can I go back to my room" stop fucking stuttering Brook "you still have a punishment from me,Brook" Draco said,pointing at himself "n-no,please,I'm sorry!" I pleaded,my ass feels on fire.

"I didn't asked,darling" I shook my head fast "please,please,please" I begged "please what,darling" I looked over at Tom,seeing him smirking "go on baby,I'm not disturbing you" a tear left my eye "p-please don't p-punish me" I begged again "why do I need to punish you,love" more tears left my eyes "because I h-have been a b-bad girl".

"Yeah,good job" he smirked.

I hate them,I fucking hate them with my whole heart.

"Now,tell me,how did Tom punished you" the blond asked "h-he s-spanked me" I stuttered "and your ass probably feel sore" I nodded "then I'll guess I'll tie you up here,naked" I got shut "n-no,no,please no,please!" I pleaded,and begged,what not,just please,I don't want them to see my body "did I asked" I shook my head "I don't want you to force you to sleep in my room,so start to behave" he whispered in my ear.

"Take you're clothes off,darling".