🤎The hidden truth of job(13)🤎

Start from the beginning

"Ahhhhhh" I loudly screamed snatching all the attention from them. Without further thoughts or anything, I intentionally rushed towards Sumedh throwing my arms around him. I hugged him tightly shoving my face on his chest. I must say that my sudden act startled him and he stiffened in shock.

"Sumedh, cockroach...cockroach.There is a big cockroach." I yelled gripping his collar with my fist pretending to close my eyes. Though it was something girly, I was actually afraid of cockroaches. But i wouldn't hug some guy in fear of cockroach. The next thing I knew that bubbles of laughter broke out in the room as everyone began laughing in the room. I heard him letting out a sigh as he stood there without hugging me back.

"Shut up" He grumbled and everyone stopped laughing immediately.

"Angel, leave me first." His hand came to rest on my shoulder pushing me away.

"No ,no, no, no" I dramatically said and embarced him again snuggling into his neck more. He might have abducted me but I
was aware about the effect I had on him. How much he denied, he was physically attracted to me and so was me. Though my feelings ran deeper, I would get over it probably.

"Then how will I remove the cockroach ?" He asked, his heart beating against his chest which I could feel vibrating against me. I intentionally roamed my hand from his shoulder to his stomach sensually caressing over his skin. He took a sharp intake of air in response. I smirked inwardly.

"I don't know anything. Tell your men to do it soon." I responded.

"But Angel,I think that it has already gone now." He calmly said. I felt tingles and a sudden feeling of satisfaction hearing his name "Angel". 

"Fine." I took my own time to part away from him. I made sure to brush my lips on his chest in this process to distract him from forcing Siddharth to accompany him. I still kept my hands wrapped around his neck and turned behind to lock eyes with Siddharth. I blinked my eyes once indicating him to make him agreed in this situation.Siddharth nodded with a smirk and took the advantage of our closeness. Siddharth was the one who had given me this idea before coming here. We knew that Sumedh could have made chaos and so he told me to be prepared.

"Bro, whether you want or not I am staying because I want to spend times with her. She has come back and I need to be with her after so many days. I swear that I won't neglect my work from next time." Siddharth pleaded.

"OK, do whatever fuck you want." He grunted , anger and frustration lacing with his tone. He turned behind to face the  bodyguards.

"Peter, keep eyes on Mallika and make sure to keep her safe. Don't let anything harm her." He commanded with full authority. I rolled my eyes at his chosen words when he was the one who was reason for my potential insecurity.

"Sir, Siddharth Sir is here also. He can also take care of her. I think, I should go with you." The guy named Peter came forward. I took in his appearance and he seemed to be probably the youngest guy in the group. Infact he might be some teenager.

"I trust Sid but I don't trust him when Avneet is with him." Sumedh commented earning a glare and groan in return from Avneet.

"But Sir..." He was again interrupted in the middle.

"I repeat what I said. I want you to take care of her and keep your ass away from us today. Just do what I am saying for fuck sake." He yelled at him which instantly made me feel sorry for the poor kid.

"Sir...
He again tried to say something but stopped when Sumedh scoffed at him and went to stand infront of him.

"Have you ever experienced the pain of getting stabed by a sharp knife ?" He asked in a cold and dangerous voice gritting his teeth and dug his right arm in his pocket and took out a knife. My eyes widened at him as I stood there rooted on the ground.