"Let's get going now." said Erik.

"Fine. I take it that we will all go our own way." Dr. Corbeau said.

"Of course." Erik replied, "We'll meet up at the White House. Try not to be so obviously there."

"Good luck." Emma said as she flipped her hair.

"Bye, see you guys there." said Raven as she walked out of their 'evil lair" (jk I know their not evil, but usually villains have a lair). Everyone else followed.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"Shh!" shushed Charles. They were crouched near a bush at the White House.

"God, I feel so stupid." Peter said as he brushed some leaves off his shoulder.

"That's probably because you are stupid, Pete." joked Scott.

"OH DON-" Peter was about to say.

"Now's as not the time, kids!" whispered Hank.

"Sorry!" Peter whispered back.

"When do we go in?" asked Ororo.

"When all the guards are shown, so I can make them think we aren't there. One of the benefits that comes with my powers." Charles explained.

Jean, using her powers, talked non verbally to all her friends in their minds, "Guys, I'll use my powers to make it look like we are still here when Charles uses his powers. The reason for that is because if I do it when Charles isn't focusing on something else, he might notice." All her friends nodded.

"Okay, kids follow us, I'm gonna mess with these guards' minds, and then we are gonna go. Once we are in, don't do or go anywhere, all we are doing is stopping Erik." Charles said. He put his index finger and middle finger up to the side of his head and closed his eyes. Little did everyone else know, Jean did the same thing right after.

"Now! Everyone go!" Jean said in her friends' minds. They ran as quietly and unnoticeably as possible around and to the White House's side door. Luckily, there are windows around and Kurt quickly held on to everyone and transported inside.

"Quick thinking, Kurt!" said Jubilee.

"Yeah, good save, thanks, Kurt." said Kurt, "I think I can break those if I move my hand fast enough. I broke the cage they kept my dad in, so I think I can break some weak metal locks."

"Great, let's stick to the plan though" said Jean.

"We stick together and find the Oval Office, that's the simplified version of the plan." Scott reminded everyone.

"Yup, let's go" Peter replied, walking to the West Wing of the White House. They all watched the tour of the White House online, so they were certified experts.

"This has to be the Roosevelt Room, so the Oval Office must be right near there." whispered Ororo, as she pointed to the open door. We all walked through the door and it was a hallway.

"I remember, the office is through this door." Peter said. He put his hand on the door knob and hesitantly broke it, using his powers. The door creaked open and the President was there. The President looked up, panicked, and was about to call security.

Peter sped over to the President and stopped him, and said, "NO! President! Listen to me, we are not here to do anything bad, but there is someone who is going to, and we are here to change that."

"What, you're a mutant?! Y-you're incredibly fast?! How did you get in?!" shouted the President.

"A lot of the doors were actually unlocked, soo..." answered the speedster with a smirk.