What are you trying to say?

Dadneto

Peter

Why are you doing this???

Please come back to the school

Please

Please reply

You're being stupid

I hate this

I thought you were gonna be someone I could trust

But you're just like everyone else

Leaving me

I should've listened to my mom and never met you

...

I hate you.

Peter threw his phone on his bed and cried. Why does everything suck, thought Peter.

"Peter? Are you in there?" asked Charles as he knocked on Peter's door.

Peter quickly wiped his tears and cleared his throat, "Uh, yeah. What's up?"

"Can I come in first?" asked Charles.

"Oh shit, of course, sorry." replied Peter. Charles didn't have it in him to tell Peter to not curse. Peter opened the door and let Charles in and sat back down in his bed. Charles rolled his wheelchair to face Peter.

Charles asked, "You okay, Peter? I know this must be hard for you. Your father is just lost, he's been through a lot in his life. He'll come back. Whenever someone threatens him he has a habit to try and destroy whatever is in his way."

"I'm, I'm fine." answered Peter.

Charles took a deep breath and said, "... Me and the other teachers have been planning to stop Erik break into the White House. I would never want to put you in danger, but I know you won't forgive yourself if you don't try to stop Erik."

"What are you trying to say?" asked Peter.

"I'm asking if you want to join us to stop Erik from becoming the villain." Charles responded.

"Yes." Peter said. 

"You sure?" Charles asked.

"Yes." replied Peter.

"Okay." said Charles.

"Is it okay if my friends can help too?" asked Peter.

"I'm not sure..." said Charles.

"They would really want to, and they are so much help, they are the strongest in our grade." said Peter.

"Fine. But I'm gonna be keeping a close eye on you guys." Charles said.

"Okay." replied Peter, "How do you know that Erik is gonna break into the White House?"

"Before he left he was talking about it. He's gonna try and threaten the President." Charles said, shaking his head. Peter looked at the ground.

"Does he even care about me?" asked Peter.

"Of course he does, Peter." answered Charles.

"Then why did he leave?" asked Peter.