Going to school & KFC!!

Start from the beginning

Ophis: "Using your ahh~ tail. That's not fair~"

Midnight: "everything is fair in love and war."

Ophis begins to deepthroat me taking in all 10 inches. I insert my tongue fully into Koneko's womanhood. Koneko's moans become loader.

Koneko: "oh yes ahh~ right there nya~"

I insert my tail into Ophis's pussy. She moans sending vibrations to my dick. I begin to wiggle my tail around. Koneko starts to grind on my face. I feel my dick twitch in Ophis's mouth. Koneko's pussy tightens around my tongue. Ophis tightens around my tail.

Koneko: "don't stop im ahh~ so close to cumming~"

I lick Koneko more furiously and move my tail faster. Koneko cums I lap all her juices up. Ophis cums on my tail as I realise in her mouth. Her cheeks puff out. She takes my dick out of her mouth. She locks Koneko into a heated make out sharing my cum between them. The sight of this get me hard again. With my incubus side fully out. I give them a suductive smirk. I pin Koneko to the bed.

Koneko: "be gentle at first it's been awhile."

Midnight: "of course"

I slowly insert myself into Koneko. Koneko moans as I push deeper into her. I get 6 inches in I can feel myself touching her womb. I wait a minute for her to get re-adjusted to my size.

Koneko: "you can move now."

I start to thrust in and out slowly. Ophis turns my head and kisses me. Our tongues fight for dominance. I won and explored my territory. Koneko was moaning everytime I thrust in.

Koneko: "Midnight faster~"

I thrust into Koneko faster and harder. I use my tail to rub Ophis's clit. I put the last 4 inches in penetrating her womb.

Koneko: "ahh~ fuck it's in my womb~!!"

I continue to thrust into Koneko. I can feel myself getting close to cumming. Koneko's pussy tightens around my dick. I move my tail around rubbing Ophis's clit faster.

Koneko: "Midnight I'm ahh~ gonna cum."

Ophis: "ahh~ Midnight don't stop your tail I'm ahh~ gonna cum soon."

Midnight: "I'm gonna cum too."

After a few more thrust Koneko came on my dick. I gave one more hard thrust before I released my load in her. Koneko's eyes had hearts in them her tongue sticking out.

 Koneko's eyes had hearts in them her tongue sticking out

Koneko passed out from the pleasure. Her stomach bloated making her look 2 months pregnant. Ophis climaxed on my tail. Her legs shaking she was breathing heavy. I put Ophis's on her hands and knees. I began to rub the tip of my still hard dick on her entrance.

Ophis: "wait I just came I'm still- sensitive!!"

Ophis yelled last part surprise as I entered her. She was panting hard as I inserted 6 inches into her. I wait for her to re-adjust to my size. After a minute I begin to thrust in and out of her. Ophis was a moaning mess. I started thrusting faster and harder and put the last 4 inches in penetrating her womb.