She was getting tired of that ,but didn't say anything to start another disgusting argument .

" Jacob just got there ," Edward told them as he listened into the fight that had already begun ," He's good . "

Bella let out a breath of relief . She'd​ hidden the fact that she was engaged to Edward  from Jacob and they'd argued . She and Jacob had shared a kiss which had hurt Edward .

" Your siblings are fine ,Alex. They seem to know what they're doing .  "
That earned Alexandra another glare from Bella . She sighed and ignored Bella's glare .

Edward suddenly faltered and Bella asked if someone's hurt .

" No , but she's close . I can hear her thoughts . Seth , go ".

Alexandra frowned . She knew the she was probably the person who planned this fight .

Seth who'd stood beside Edward in his wolf form growled and ran off.

Edward held his arms out to both girls . Bella rushed over ,but Alexandra seemed to hesitate because it would just make Bella angry . But Edward didn't let his arm down and she had no choice but to go to him .

" She knew we weren't there ,but she caught my scent. She knew that you'd be with me . It's​ just strange to her that you're here too ,Alex . "

Bella asked if she found them. Edward didn't answer . He frowned before saying that the she wasn't alone .

Then he appeared, Riley,that is and Alexandra recognised him .

Edward spoke to him ,trying to convince him that Victoria  was only using him .

Then a red headed young woman appeared . She was beautiful ,in a deadly way and she denied everything that Edward was saying.

Riley still didn't listen . He eyed Alexandra and smirked at her .

" What did I ever do to you ?", she asked when she caught onto that smirk.

" You're a Döppelganger . Someone would pay a nice penny for your blood ", Victoria answered for him ," Someone like... Mm ...Klaus , maybe ."

Alexandra gasped and felt like she'd been kicked in her stomach . She tried to pull away from Edward ,but he held tightly onto her .

" No, Klaus doesn't know that I'm alive ", she protested .

" Oh?. Well, let me tell you , Sweetcheeks , that it would be easy for him to find out . Your twin is alive ,is she not . Wouldn't it be logical to think that you are too,Mm?".

Alexandra's body started to shake . She never wanted to come near Klaus Mikealson again and if this woman won , then she'd surely be coming near him .

" Don't listen to her ", Edward said soothingly . He'd read the girl's frantic mind and knew now who this Klaus was .
Elijah's brother and a Hybrid.

" Go back with Bella . I'll deal with them ".

She nodded fearfully and obeyed him even though Bella didn't seem to like this turn of events .

Riley attacked first ,but Seth came out of nowhere to deflect him . He bit off Riley's hand , causing the Vampire to scream in pain .

Then Edward taunted Victoria when she tried running away and she attacked Edward.

The two girls watched ,both clutching onto each other .

It wasn't long before Riley joined the fight , having temporarily gotten rid of Seth .

Two against one was bad and Bella made a swift decision to become like Taha Aki's third wife .

She found a sharp stone to cut both her and Alexandra's arms without Alexandra's consent , no less.

And it was like a red cloth in front of an angry bull . The two red eyed Vampires couldn't resist the smell of both the girls' blood .

They wanted it . They craved it and would kill for it .

Alexandra watched in horror as they stared at them with hungry eyes.

Seth returned in the nick of time to fight with Riley again while Edward dealt with Victoria .

When it all was finished , Alexandra felt weak in her knees . She wanted to sit for a bit ,but there was no time .

Alice needed them to come to the field  where the fight had taken place .

She was rushed off by Edward who carried her and Bella because he didn't  want to wait for Seth to carry her even if Seth was fast in his own way .
              ❄️🌬️🌬️❄️
The sweet smell of burning Vampires ,were disgustingly thick in the air as they arrived at the field .

Edward placed Bella on the ground first , before letting Alexandra down from his back .

She immediately ran to her twin who gathered her close .

" How long?", Edward asked​ Alice​.

" A few minutes ", Alice answered ," Maybe ten".

" The pack needs to leave . The Volturi won't honour our truce with the Wolves ," Edward said .

" We should probably go too ," Alaric said ," Carlisle said that the Volturi won't take kindly to humans such as Jeremy and I knowing about your kind . We'll take Alex with us and Bonnie as well as Tyler . "

Alexandra nodded and was about to walk over to him when tragedy struck and Jacob got hurt by saving Leah from a Vampire they'd missed .

That caused time to go too fast for Alaric's plan to leave and they had to leave with the pack instead .

Carlisle smiled at Alexandra as she walked away with the Wolves . She gave him a watery smile back before Tyler picked her up and Vampsped away with her   .
             ❄️🌬️🌬️❄️ 
I hope you enjoyed .🌬️