𝟎𝟏𝟐 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐢 𝐝𝐢𝐞

✷        ·
  ˚ * .
     *   * ⋆   .
·    ⋆     ˚ ˚    ✦
  ⋆ ·   *
     ⋆ ✧    ·   ✧ ✵
  · ✵

                                                                                 · ✵                   ✵         ✧    ·   ✧   ⋆                                                     ⋆ ·   *                                                  ✦        ⋆...

  · ✵
    ✵  ✧    ·   ✧  ⋆
  ⋆ ·   *
✦ ⋆     ˚ ˚  ·
     .   * ⋆   *
  ˚ * .
·        ✷

          It was a rainy day. As in every Saturday, they were supposed to drink coffee together and talk about their dreams. Little or big, doesn't matter. The only thing that they care about was an agreement. That was their special time. Their secret tryst. Ethan, the bar owner who was also their friend's father, promised them not to talk with Adam about their little meeting. A few secrets won't hurt anyone right?

          At first, it was planned as one single coffee. One conversation, which wasn't supposed to last longer than half an hour. But after each meeting, all they wanted was more and more. They longed for each other's company, longed to hear each other's voices. The attraction they felt for one another was enormous. It was something new to them, but for Ethan it was obvious. These two girls were just falling in love and they didn't even realize it.

"Why are you always late Daisy?" asked Shelley already drinking her coffee.

"It's been few mounts and you keep asking this stupid question over and over again."

          Daisy. That wasn't even her name. Shell created this nickname and was the only person using it. That was the name of her favorite flower and since Hayley become so important to her, she decides to call her like that. Of course, no one understood why she started talking to her like that from day to day, but no one really wanted to ask questions.

"I thought you might need to warm up so I order you hot chocolate," she said, pushing the cup towards her.

"The best drink for cold days, you know me too well little witch," said Hayley smailing. "You should try it sometimes."

"I prefer my black coffee."

"This coffee is darker than my soul," said Hayley with disgust. For a few seconds, they just looked into each other's eyes and then burst into loud laughter.

"God, I want to hear this sound to the day I die," thought Shelley.

          At that moment she wouldn't even dare to think, that year later she will destroy the heart of the wonderful girl that is sitting in front of her. That she will crush it with her bare hands until it becomes dust. And no one will remember this sweet Saturdays. It was just a hot chocolate and coffee darker than the devil's soul.