Obviously.

But I have no clue why they keep asking me questions about their mafia whatever. I don't know anything about it, I don't really care.

Leo better be paying attention to Kevin.

And Kevin better not have bit Leo again.

In Kevin's defense Leo moved when he was sleeping on his lap so he had every right to react the way he did.

But I took the liberty of training him a little so now he only does it on command.

I also think I'm slowly but surely loosing it. There's no windows and I haven't seen the sky in days, I really want to go to a park or something.

Plus there's no way these people actually have a realistic plan, they have the rough draft part. Sure. But everything else? No. I overhear all of it, basically their whole thing includes me being handed over when they receive their money then they shoot and hopefully kill everyone.

I've never done any organized crime anything in my life but I could've created a more in depth plan then that.

I mean, how dumb are they?

Leo's iq is below 10 but I'm confident he's still somehow smarter then them.

Unless if he didn't track that call.

Then it's a toss up.

I leaned against the wall when the door cracked open and Cindy walked in.

What?

She looked at me her eyes eyes narrowing, "Isabelle."

Expected but still surprised.

"Cindy."

"How are you?" She asked with a smile.

"Fantastic."

She hummed leaning against the wall, "It's funny how things change? Don't you think?"

"Sure?"

"How people change," her lips curled down into a frown.

Knowing what she was or more like who she was referring to I rolled my eyes.

Cindy's eyes narrowed at me, "You know I bet Leo gets lonely at night now."

"No."

She raised an eyebrow, "How would you know?"

"We have a cat," I nodded as she blinked at me in confusion.

She would know that if she was ever actually invited in versus being out here telling lies.

I swear everyone but me here is on something else.

"His name is Kevin," I nodded as she just looked at me with her eyebrows furrowed.

She looked at my sitting position, "Stand up."

I stood my legs a little wobbly and my back making me clench my fists in pain.