Crazed teens where scattered around the house, drinking, dancing or making out.

We found our group of friends, Miya and I went over to Ian and his friend.

We greeted each other and began chatting away.

*

I was already three drinks in and I was feeling tipsy.

Whatever sober part of me that was left, was definitely cursing me out for letting myself get drunk.

I seemed to be a giggling mess by halfway through my fourth drink.

I was laughing at something Ian had said and watched as he eyed the boy across from him.

"Oh shít, isn't that your man Daisy ?" Ian says pointing to someone.

I frowned at his choice of words and looked in the direction of where he was pointing.

Angel was leaning against a wall as Drake stood on his side talking to him.

Angel's eyes were cold and emotionless as usual, his eyes scanning everyone in the room.

His eyes met mine, being the drunken mess I am, I decided to stupidly wave at him and smile brightly as if we were long lost friends.

The corners of his lips twitched up slightly and he licked his lips seeming to cover it up.

He responded with a simple nod, before turning back to Drake.

"Fùck, he's hot." Ian says sipping his drink as he eyes Angel.

I burst out laughing at his words nearly dropping my drink in the process.

My laughing sobered up as I saw a particular boy,
who only had made me hate coming to parties now.

He stood in the far corner, one single light shone above him, a drink in his hand as he sipped it keeping his eyes on me.

My body shuddered at the stare and I looked away.

"I'm going to get some fresh air." I tell Ian.

He nods and walks away making his way over to his hook up for the night.

My tipsy body moved its way through the crowd of drunk teens as I found a particular quieter part of the house.

I sighed happily as a balcony came into view.

I walked out and closed my eyes, breathing in the fresh air.

The moonlight shone itself above the house brightly, as it illuminated the garden below.

The moon made me feel at peace some how.

My nerves came back as an arm snaked around my waist.

My drunken body swayed slightly, I turned around and was met with Michaels dark eyes.

I looked at him with terrified eyes and ripped his arm off of me.

He only smirked at this, stepping forward and I stepped back only to be backed up against a wall.