Harry and Cedric enter the maze through different entrances that close up behind them. It's impossible to see anything that is happening in the maze given its height. Shortly after them Krum enters the maze followed by Fleur shortly after him.

Everyone gasps as a red flare is sent up. We have no way of knowing who created it. It feels like the task could go on forever. Fleur and Viktor have already exited the maze but neither one has the cup. Eventually Harry and Cedric emerge from the maze with the cup. Everyone cheers as music starts to play. People start to rush towards Harry. Suddenly Fleur screams.

Dumbledore rushes over to them. "Harry! Harry!" Dumbledore tries to pry Harry from Cedric's body.

I rush towards Harry myself. "Harry!" I put my hands on him trying to get him off. "Harry!"

"For god's sake, Dumbledore, what's happened?" Fudge asks.

"He's back, he's back! Voldemort's back. Cedric, he asked me to bring his body back. I couldn't leave him, not there," Harry explains.

"It's alright Harry. It's alright, he's home, you both are," Dumbledore tells him.

"Keep everybody in their seats. A boy has just been killed. The body must be moved, Dumbledore, there are... too many people," Fudge states.

Cedric's father rushes towards his son. "Let me through! That's my son! My boy!" He sobs over Cedric's dead body.

I pull Harry away from Cedric's body and towards me as he sobs. "I've got you, Harry." I let go of Harry as he calms down slightly. "Stay here. I'm going to find Maddie and I will be right back."

I spot Maddie towards the front of the crowd. I make my way over to her. "Maddie."

"Mum," Maddie says. She pushes through the crowd to get to me. She wraps her arms around me.

"Annie!"

I see Bill coming towards us. "What's happened?"

I shake my head. "I... I don't know yet."

Dumbledore walks towards me with Snape and McGonagall in tow.

"Where has Potter gone?" Dumbledore asks me.

"I told him to stay put but," I look around. "I... He was with Mad-Eye when I walked away."

Dumbledore's face drops. "We need to find them."

I turn to Maddie before looking at Bill.

"I'll look after her," Bill tells me.

I nod my head. "Maddie, stay here. I'll be right back."

We rush to find Harry and Mad-Eye. We can hear them from behind a door. Dumbledore pushes it open.

"Expelliarmus!"

Dumbledore rushes towards Mad-Eye and grabs him by the throat holding his wand to his face. "Severus..."

"Harry." I rush over towards him and look him up and down making sure he is okay.

Snape pours veritaserum down Mad-Eye's throat. Mad-Eye starts to wriggle demonically.

"Do you know who I am?" Dumbledore asks.

"Albus Dumbledore," Mad-Eye says.

"Are you Alastor Moody? Are ya?" Dumbledore questions.

"No," mad-Eye tells him.

"Is he in this room? Is he in this room?" Dumbledore questions. Mad-Eye nods. Dumbledore turns towards Harry and I. "Harry get away from there!"

I pull Harry away from the chest as Dumbledore approaches. The chest opens, it contains a series of smaller chests. When the final chest is open there is a pit containing the real Alastor Moody.