ch.11 Stress for your week? (p.3)

Start from the beginning

"She was probably thinking about the game we were playing yesterday and she died a lot" Izu internally thanked Hayato for his good he quickly came up with.

"Oh right! i remember you calling me because she was raging!" itsu added to his lie nervously.

"Okay..." horu looked skeptical but let it slide anyway, if the twins got into trouble (which they always do) and it leads back to that, then he'll interrogate them, but for now he'll leave them be.

izu and itsu let out a hopefully unnoticed sigh of relief.

'you owe us' they both thought.

———

Horu went out, telling her family that they're going out for a walk, which was only half true.

See horu doesn't tell their twin everything, and they're willing to bet he has some secrets kept from her too.

They rode their skateboard down the road getting about 7 miles away before stoping and walking another 50 feet. (sorry i'm not gonna translate how far that is)

It was about 6:40 pm and they left a bit after finishing dinner.

They took a turn in an alleyway and slipped into the secret opening of an abandoned hotel.

They went a floor down into the basement that normal old hotel guests wouldn't know about. They then put in the passcode.

Once the pad opened they put their whole middle finger (because f the world) on it, it scanned their finger and they went into the room.

It just opened to the first room though, it looked like a simple lounge room but it had secret compartments.

the second room was more complicated to get into but you get into it from the first. Horu didn't need to be in the second room right now though.

They immediately broke down on one of the giant bean bags and held onto a stuffed animal like it was a life line.

That's why they left, their thoughts had been too overwhelming and they needed to get out of the house.

Plus they didn't want their family to see them like this even though Izu has seen them like this plenty of times and the others a few.

This was their other calm down place when they were going to break down, their first one is the forest but they usually doesn't go there when there going to cry just in case somebody saw them, they mostly went to the forest when they wanted to cool down.

This was their "secret base" if you will. the second room had a ton of materials gadgets and weapons that nobody knew they had.

They also had a bunch of tech which they mostly reasearch where to get illegal materials for their own tech from usually the black market.

They also research a ton about the orphanages trying to find different things in burried, illegal and hidden file stuff.

Occasionally they'll research a villain and send info the the police when they're bored or want to take their mind off things.

Where did they learn to hack? let's just say... an old friend. (no not anybody in the orphanage, they didn't have any tech)

anyways they texted izu to let him know they were going to sleep in the forest, obviously —but not to izu— that was a lie.

Then their earlier thoughts started up again.

'it's my fault he's dead'

'she left me, she doesn't want me'

'it should have been me not him'

'why did you have to go'

'did you know?'

'I'm so useless I couldn't save him'

'I left them there they're dead'

'she's probably dead because of me'

'no she can't be dead...'

'i'm a freak'

'i didn't save them'

'i didn't save him'

'i'm too late'

'i'm a failure'

'no'

'no'

'no'

Now the only thing repeating in their mind was 'no' until they cried themself to sleep.

1163 words

Yep i had to make horu really smart and a bit op

Fun fact: people usually don't read A/N's so here's a tiny (literally) spoiler hint: ᵘⁱʳᵏ

Dont cry... if you cry i'll cry T.T

Have a good day/night luvs<3