18

WILBURS POV

The competition was yesterday and me an the tam dominate it no one was close to defeating us. All of us worked together an easily beat everyone in the PvP, ream dominated the parkour and hide and seek, ranboo dominated the mob arena and  race minus parts were he fell, techno dominated any an all fighting events minus the ones ranboo an dream did and i dominated A flying one which we were given glider sorta things and we had the knock the opposite team out the ring, i won that by getting stuck and clinging to every bock i could see. (WILBUR GLITCH).

SO my team came first and tommys came second by a few points which leaves us where we are currently. I am sat on the sofa cuddling a little cat that i think dream found might have been tubbo who knows, while my phone goes crazy because the annoying child wants a rematch against me, techno. ranboo and dream. Even if i knew he would fail. 

"I back" an American accent flew through the air. Dream was back from the shop as he was buying things for his new cat and some food as we were running out. He walked in with two bowls a litter tray nails clippers brushes and of course a green collier.  The cat was probably left in the kitchen.

"Have you decided on a name yet" i asked looking down at her. The cat had patches of different colors .

"I was thinking patches but I'm not sure" dream said putting a green leather color on her (patches).

"So how was your enderman test willby" dream asked sitting on the floor next to me.

"I finished first for once and I'm sure i got at least a 3rd of the questions right." I said smiling and moving my spare hand to his head and started running my fingers through his hair.

We sat in silence for a while just enjoying it but it was cut short when my phone went off. Sitting up and grabbing my phone. It was dad so i answered.

"Hello" 

"Hey wil me and your mother wanted to know if you wanted to head up to the lake over the holiday since your mid year test are almost over." Dads voice said.

"Yeah is anyone else gonna be coming" i asked

"Yeah puffy and schlatts family and possibly bads but I'm not to sure with that one." he replied.

"Ok and yeah i will obviously come" i smiled and said good bye before looking at dream who had his chin and arm leaning on the sofa playing with patches.

"We are going to a lake next week if thats ok with you" i said.

"Yeah thats fine." He said before laughing.

"You hungry" i asked heading to the kitchen.

"Yeah" dream shouted from the other room.

I grabbed some Snacks and headed back to the main room.
I saw dream now sat on the sofa still playing with the cat. I walked up to him and sat down next to him with the snacks between us.

<Time skip brought to you from my boring teacher>

DREAMS POV

Its been a week and today me, wilbur and drista are currently running down the spiral stairs to the car park where our perants should be waiting.

When we hit the ground floor the door are open and we see phils and Kristin's black car and them talking to my mom and schlatt. I also saw my moms silver cat and schlatts white van. We walked over and i noticed a few others. Ranboo, Niki, Karl, quackity and sapnap to be exact. There were a lot of different cars as well.

"Come on you three." Mom shouted. We hurried up and joined the group.

"Right sapnap, Karl and quackity are in one car will be with bad and skeppy. Techno, Niki and Tommy will be with me and Kristin. And wilbur and dream will be with puffy. Tubbo and ranboo will be with schlatt." Phil said we all nodded and headed to the cars we will be riding in.

Me and wilbur headed to the sliver car that was next to the white van that had a lot of stuff stuffed into the back. I added my small bag and walked over to mom she looked at me and gave a warm smile not noticing the small cat wrapped round my neck like a scarf.

"You ready duckling" she said opening the drivers seat door and climbing in. Me and wilbur climbed into the back and got comfy and soon the car was moving out the gates.

NO ONES POV

Dream and wilbur where talking and stroking the small cat that was sat across both their laps. To their shock puffy had still not seen her. They were all very relaxed puffy was singing along to the music and dream was staring patches head while looking out the window of the car. These three where second in the line of cars. the line went philza, puffy, schlatt ad lastly bad.

Philzas car was in chaos. Philza had put on music and had expertly learnt how to ignore the constant auguring from his adopted kids. Tommy and techno where arguing and Niki was talking to Kristin. Schlatts van was calmer as all three where singing at the top of their lungs to different music. Schlatt ended up liking Ranboo as this was his first time meeting him but he knew ranboo at least a bit well since tubbo talked about the enderman a lot, way to much in some peoples opinions. Lastly bads car was also very chaotic. Quackity and skeppy where annoying bad by swearing and sapnap and Karl where having a nice little chat about random stuff. so this trip was getting of to a great start.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

sorry for not publishing anything but I'm not dead......yet. Anyway the new dream smp book should be out soon there's two one is another dream x wilbur and the other is a nether tommyinnit book that was inspired.