the one with the stranger

Start from the beginning

"Hanji there's gonna be a point in time where you can't kiss me you know..." I said turning to her.

She placed her hands on my cheeks "I know but until he askes me out I'm still single and can kiss. you. any. time. I. want." She said as each word she spoke she gave me a kiss.

"You guys are disgusting... Hanji probably hasn't brushed her teeth" Levi muttered. We both looked at him and looked back at each other as we smirk at the same time... she was thinking exactly what I was thinking.

We both got each other's faces in synchronous and started smooching all over just to tease Levi.

'tch' he got up and washed his teacup and said, "I was going to go pick up my classes as well, I can go with you since I have a car and you don't" 

Hanji and I let each other go and I rolled my eyes. "Sounds good lemme just change real quick" I quickly go back inside the room. Since it is hot I took out a pastel green tube top and some mom shorts with air forces. It is a basic look but I am just gonna go pick up a piece of paper that has my classes. I start taking off my sweatpants as Levi walks in.

"can't you knock?!?" I asked as I quickly grabbed the shorts and put them on.

"what's the fun in that? anyways it is not like I haven't seen you in underwear before... remember you sleep with just a shirt?" he said not even looking at me but I knew he was smirking by the tone of voice he used. He made his way to the bathroom.

"righttt..." he closed the bathroom door and I quickly took off my t-shirt and put on the pastel green tube top. I got my socks and shoes and put them on. 

Levi came out and got his keys from his cabinet and left without saying anything... weirdo.

I go inside the bathroom and brush my teeth. I walk out of the bathroom and room and head to Levi who is sitting on the couch.

"finally~" he muttered and rubbed his temple. 

I rolled my eyes, "bye Hanji" I waved off to her and all she did was smile and wave... shes too god damn focused on that documentary... I don't even think the documentary is real since it is about big naked people called titans.

Levi and I make our way to his car... the whole way to his car was pure silence. I have noticed he walks pretty fast for someone that short... I'm shorter than him but I walk at a normal speed. 

We both get inside the car and make our way to the other side of the campus since the main office is on that side.

The car ride was silent but with his calming music, I am not really complaining about us not talking. 

We arrive and we both hop off the car and walk towards the office. He opens the door but only lets himself in... he did not hold the door for me which almost caused me to crash with the door. 'what an asshole'.

When I reach Levi, he is already talking to the women there.

"Yeah can I also have Erwin Smith's schedule... he made me come for his as well," Levi says as he already has two papers on his hands. I'm assuming it is his and Hanji's. 

The lady gave him Erwin's with a smile and then looked at me. "what can I help you with ms." the lady said in a rude tone with a cold look. Geez, she must not like women if she is already speaking to me like this.

"Can I have my schedule under (y/n) (l/n)?" She rolled her eyes and started to look for my papers.

"LEVI BABY????" I hear behind me. I turn to see a relatively short woman with blonde/gingerish hair with brown eyes.