Back Together Again~Siren x Prince! Reader~

(Requested by Mikasa_Ackerman11 enjoy!) [ps: work on your book please]

"Mom, why did you drag me with you!" You groaned, crossing your arms and glaring at your mother, Queen Krilli, which makes you the prince. She sighed, wrapping her arm around you, making you swim next to her.

"Because (Y/N), if I have my son with us, we'll look like we mean business." Your mom explained, giving you a small squeeze before messing your hair.

"And! You get to spend some time with your mother and your aunt!" Your 'aunt', Nee sang, pulling you into a side hug, making you yelp in surprise. A small laugh came from your mother, shaking her head slightly before she grabbed your shoulders.

"Son, I want you to stay with me the entire time, ok? Who knows-"

"What will happen to me...I know.." you sighed, looking down and seeing the huge scar that ran down your tail. Your mom sighed, lightly patting your shoulders before swimming into the entrance. Aunt Nee quickly followed while you swam a bit behind.

"Krilli... do you think this is the best idea? I'm mean, they were the ones that gave him that scar when he was only seven!" Nee whispered shouted, frailing her arms around slightly before glaring at the other queen.

"We don't know for sure, Nee. For all we know it is as your people that have him that scar," She spat, glaring at her and putting her arms behind her back. Nee looked at her like she just slaughtered their entire kingdom, confused, angry, upset, and horrified that her best friend just said that. "But, we've been thought thick and thin together, so it wasn't your people that's for sure. They know what would happen if they hurt my son."

"Ah, yeah! And besides, once (Y/N) was born, I made a rule for my people that they can't hurt him. So it has to be a different kingdom," she mumbled, tapping her chin slightly. "I just feel bad the (Y/N) had to be taken away from his best friend.."

"Yeah, I remember he'd cry himself to sleep every night..I think we could tell him that he's friends with-" Krilli sighed, stopping mid sentence and swimming, as well as Nee, once they both were met at spear point.

"Stay behind me, (Y/N)..." your mom mumbled, pushing you behind her slightly. You nodded, looking over her shoulder to see what was going on.

"Greetings!" Nee smiled awkwardly, giving the Shark Queen a wave. You groaned, rubbing your temples at Nees attempt to make their greeting friendly.

"Beautiful castle! I love what you did with the place," she beamed, looking around the castle then at you, giving you a reassuring smile before looking at the queen. "I am Queen Nee of the NeedleNee. And I'm joined by Queen Krilli of the Lopods, as well as her son, prince (Y/N)." you yelped, feeling Nee grab onto your arm and pull you next to her, making your mother gasped slightly, glaring at Aunt Nee.

"It's a pleasure meeting you." You smiled, bowing slightly and straightening your posture. You saw a soft smile on your mother's face in the corner of your eye, sending her a soft smile back.

"We come from a colony of castles thriving peacefully side by side." She smiled, reaching down for a bag that she placed next to her. Oh god, Aunt Nee! You sighed slightly, seeing that the queen was talking to one of the elders. You quickly swam off, not wanting to smell the plants that Aunt Nee brought and you didn't want to be brought into a conversation.

"This place is huge," you breathed, looking around in awe before bumping into someone. "I'm sorry! I wasn't looking where I was..going.." there he was. The MerShark that you just fell for and you don't even know his name.

"It's all good! I'm Prince Siren, and you are?" He laughed, giving you a soft smile and not showing his teeth. His name sounds familial...but from where?..

"Uh? Oh, I'm (Y/N). Prince (Y/N) of the Lopods." You smiled, bowing slightly in hopes that he wouldn't find you weird or anything like that. He laughed slightly, waving his hand around.

"Sorry, it's just you act like a friend of mine." He chuckled, rubbing the back of his neck.

"What's your friends name?" You asked, leaning on the wall so your mom and aunt couldn't find you. He tensed up slightly, clearly thinking if he should tell you or not.

"Don't freak out or anything but...I'm friends with the beacon his name is Kappa. He's locked up in the dungeon." He whispered, fixing the jewelry that was on his forearms. You gasped, fixing your chest pice slightly.

"The beacon?! Krilli that's who we are looking for!"

"Yes Nee. I'm aware."

The both of you yelped, looking to see your mom and aunt in front of you two. You gulped, seeing the glare that she was sending you, since you disobeyed her orders of staying with her at all times.

"Mom..I was just looking-"

"(Y/N), enough. We are getting the beacon out of here and that's final, prince siren, may we have a tour?" Your mother asked sharply, swimming ahead of siren and you while Nee followed.

"No way really? I'm jealous," Siren chuckled, looking at your tail to see the huge scar. "I don't have any."

"You don't want one, trust me," You sighed, looking at Siren in hopes that he understood why. "But..I don't remember who gave it to me..I don't think it was your people. Odiously not my moms or my aunts.."

"Hey, I'm sure you'll remember at some point. I feel it." Siren smiled, putting his hand in your shoulder. You smiled softly, turning your body to face Siren.

"I feel like..we've met before," you confessed, looking into his faded teal eyes. "It's just, when you said your name..it sounded familiar, like I heard it when I was younger.." Siren nodded, looking at the wall to see the artwork that his mom and him helped repaint. He looked back at you, opening his mouth to talk but was interrupted by Nee.

"When you were three, you met Siren and the two of you stayed side by side all the time. But once you got your scar, both moms decided to keep the two of you locked up in the castle," she mumbled, swimming over to the two of you, then looking at you and placing her hands on your shoulders. "You two were best friends.."

"Your kidding...I was never aloud to leave the castle when I was a pup.. especially since my people were getting hurt and even killed.." Siren breathed, looking at Nee with a confused expression.

"No wonder I remembered the name! I remember small bits of our friendship." You smiled, looking at siren. He nodded his head, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Yeah..It's slowly coming back," he smiled slightly. "On topic, the beacon is over here.." You swam next to Siren, both adults behind the two of you.

"It's good to have you back, Siren." You snickered, elbowing Siren in the side. He laughed slightly, playfully punching your arm as payback.

"I can say the same to you, (Y/N)."