"I guess I should find a way to see if she has the mark and the blood." I speculated and looked at the Commander. She gave me a nodd in agreement.

.....
Y/N's Pov

As I was riding my horse, I looked around me to memorize the roads and get to know the woods better. Suddenly my gaze stopped on her, sitting on the back of the carriage with people who I assumed were her friends.

She was exploring the environment same as I and her eyes stopped on me when she cut me looking. I immediately looked away pretending that didn't happened but couldn't stop my curiosity to look back and found her still looking at me. I encouraged myself not to look away. It lasted for minutes and felt like a competition of who will break the eye contact.

Bisson seemed saying something and slapped my shoulder but my attention was somewhere else. I didn't understand their conversation but he seemed laughing with our other warriors. Probably missing with Dugan and trying to piss him off.

I couldn't help but to smile under the cover. Something about her made me like this and I didn't wanted it to stop. Suddenly Bisson hit me harder on the side and cut me off guard. It caused me to almost fall from my horse and I gasped.

"Skrish, Biesson!" (Shit, Bisson!) I glared Angry at him for making me loose my battle with the Skai girl.

He looked away innocent, pretending he didn't do anything and Dugan kept laughing on him. I shook my head and looked back to the front just to find her fighting her smile and strangely it made my heart warm.

She seemed to acquired her friends attention and they started to questioning her. Some seemed to trail the reason back to me. In particular the brunette boy with the medium long hair. From his look it was obvious he wasn't a fan of me. I released a sigh and looked away.

A few moments later

As we started to get near the tondc village, everyone slowed down at the gate.

I dismounted my horse with the rest of my people and held the rode, leading my horse with me.

Unintentionally my eyes followed her again. I seemed to do that a lot.

Suddenly I saw her drop something while getting checked at the gate and didn't noticed.

I went and picked it up and realised it was a sketch book of her. I smiled knowing we had something in common. I was a fan of drawing myself and she had some good skills too. My curiosity to see all her drawings made me keep it for a while before giving it back to her.

Before going back to join the warriors, I saw something. Something very suspicious.

and it made my eyes widened.

One of Commander's high ranked warrior planeted something in the baggage of another Skaikru girl while searching her.

It made me feel that something is definitely off. But what? I didn't know.

"Trikova? You're alright?" Dugan asked, getting me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah, let's go." I replied and we kept moving behind the others into the village.

After settling down with my people and setting up the tents, I couldn't resist so I sneaked by the Skaikru people and lucky, her bag was there and no one around.

I reached my hand into the bag and the odd thing I found between her stuff was a bottle. A bottle of......poison!

I grabbed it, putting it in my pocket and started to walk away but suddenly she appeared in front of me.