𝖎𝖛. book signing.

JISU DREADED THIS DAY. the day where she would have to take Sangtae to Ko Munyeong's book launching event. Gangtae was busy and so was Jae-su and so all was left was Jisu to take Sangtae. She arrived at the house and picked Sangtae up. The two of them arrived at the mall and Sangtae ran off in pure joy and so Jisu was left chasing after him, feeling almost as joyous.

When they arrived, Jisu had to stop Sangtae for a moment. "Oppa, listen well alright? I'll be watching from a difference and you'll go up and get Ms Ko's autograph and take a picture and then we'll be going home alright? If you do exactly what I tell you, I'll buy you the dinosaur encyclopedia," Jisu smiled as Sangtae nodded and the two of them made their way in.

She watched from afar, hiding from Ko Munyeong as she kept an eye on Sangtae. She kept on watching when she received a call. After a few moments of calling she could hear his yells. She hung the phone up immediately and ran inside and took off her blazer to cover him. Her baseball hat hid her face.

She muttered quiet apologies as she held him close, her eyes brimmed with tears as she continued to soothe and apologize to him. After he seemed a bit calm, she turned to the man. "I'm very sorry, sir," she apologized quickly, "He just harassed my son!" the man yelled, "My friend can't control it──he has autism──" Jisu tried to explain as the man was about to raise his hand to slap her when a loud voice stopped them.

It was Ko Munyeong. Normally, Song Jisu was the hero but in few cases, Ko Munyeong stepped up to be the hero for one. "You. apologize," Munyeong ordered, "Why would I apologize?" she cut him off, "Not to her but to me," Munyeong stated, "You totally ruined my event," she explained.

"Why is this my fault? This fucking──" he was cut off by someone grabbing his hair.

It was Jisu. She had never been so angry before. "Who wouldn't scream when someone grabs them by the hair like this?" Jisu asked as she continued to pull his hair. Munyeong watched with joy. "See? You're screaming too," she said coldly.

"Let go! I said let go!" he yelled as she refused to remove her grip until his wife came and removed her grip. "Listen, this lunatic was harassing our son. What did you expect?" she yelled looking at Munyeong.

"Are why a psychiatrist? How do you know he's a lunatic?" Munyeong asked.

"HE HAS AUTISM!" Jisu yelled as the place fell silent. "How can you blame someone for being born different? How is it his fault he was born sick? It's not his fault that he was born with Autism. He's not a lunatic. How are you so sure?" Jisu snapped

"Well-- well. He kept rambling on and on about stuff that didn't make sense and I know that he was crazy," the woman rambled. 

"Crazy bitch," Munyeong muttered, "What did you say?" the woman asked, 'Well you kept rambling on about things that make no sense, don't blame her for thinking you were crazy," Jisu for the first time, backed Ko Munyeong up.

"My gosh. Honey, you heard that, right? You all heard that, right? She swore at me just now. What are you people doing? Record this!" the woman yelled, "Is it because she's a celebrity that means that she's not allowed to curse? Or is it because you use the media to your own advantage to make yourself feel better about not being as successful as someone half your age?" Jisu asked as the woman scoffed and was about to slap Jisu but Jisu held her back by the wrist.

"Maybe it's because she's also human but she's famous and so she has no right to emotion? Or what is it?" Jisu asked. Munyeong smirked at the Song girl as they held eye contact. Jisu waited outside next to Munyeong for Sangtae to come out.

"Shouldn't you check on him?" Munyeong asked, "He'll let me in when he's calmed down," Jisu replied calmly, "When would that be?" she asked again, "Gangtae says usually in an hour a day or two and most," Jisu sighed.

Munyeong was about to go to the room but Jisu held her back. "I have to stay here all night then?" Munyeong asked as Jisu let her go, "I never asked you to. Don't worry, just go sort out the situation," Jisu stated. ''Don't worry? Why would I worry? About whom?" Munyeong asked, "By the way, the back of his head must be very sensitive. Is that his erogenous zone or something?" Munyeong asked

"Ah! Like a detonator! When it's set off, the bomb goes off. Then how does he get haircuts? Will he go like this again? 'No!No!No!No!'?" she asked imitating Sangtae as Jisu angrily stood up and pulled Munyeong to face her.

"That's enough," Jisu warned, "Now you're looking at me," Munyeong stated as Jisu let go of her grasp on Munyeong's arms. Munyeong leaned closer as Jisu moved away. Then, Munyeong swiped Jisu's baseball had and ruffled Jisu's hair.

"What are you doing?" Jisu asked seriously as Munyeong laughed lightly, "Don't wear hats, I can't see your pretty face," Munyeong stated as she chuckled, "Why is your face turning red?" she teased as Jisu snatched her hat back from Munyeong.

"Your forehead must be your erogenous zone, right?" Munyeong asked as Jisu put her cap back on as she continued to laugh. She was cut off by a lousy voice. "Ms Ko! You've caused trouble again? Mr Lee will be really stressed out this time," he stated.

"Is she your close friend?" He asked approaching them, 'My gosh, or are you dating?" he asked. "If you got those boxes, just shut up and leave," Munyeong said coldly, "Gosh, you look exactly like your mother now that you have a frown face," he stated as her face stiffened. "Your mother was not only a great writer but she was also very sexy," he said

"You have a lot in common with your mother," he continued to rile her up and as she was about to hit him, Jisu held her back──holding her hand. "Cut the bullshit and just leave," Jisu said coldly. "Things might be great now, but I advise you to be careful. Her mother who was a famous writer suddenly passed away and her father, a successful architect, went nuts and he got locked up in a psychiatric hospital,"

Munyeong had tried hitting him again, but Jisu continued to hold her back. "Then what do you think you happen to you. You won't end up well if you get involved with her. Keep that in mind," he warned, "I think you should worry about what will happen to you," Jisu said dangerously as he quickly left.

"Let me go," Munyeong ordered and when Jisu didn't listen, she removed Jisu's grasp manually. As she was walking Jisu held her back again, "Don't go," she said quietly as Munyeong's frown turned into a smile. "Do you like me? Are you going to look after me? Do you think you can handle it? Who are you to stop me?" Munyeong asked getting angrier by the second before removing Jisu's grasp.

Jisu quickly followed Munyeong──going the other way. She could see from the money fly and hear his scream as she quickly ran up the stairs. She quickly ran up to see the man tumbling down the stairs, he finally tumbling stopped when Jisu reached him.

"Aish, Why do all jerks have a long lifespan?"

Author's Note:

I did forget about this so sorry here's the update after a millennia</3