Flashback ends

Mahi whispered cheeku as a lone tear escaped from his eyes . His Cheeku is not coming near them thinking they will get hurt was something Mahi never thought of even in his worst nightmares . Mahi was on the verge of crying he tried to get up but dada held him

Dada : Mahi what r u doing ?? U need rest baccha.

Mahi : no dada I don't need rest infact my Cheeku needs me dada . Don't know what must be going in his heart . If.. if he tried to do that stupidity again ( horrified ) no.. no Dada I am going to my Cheeku 

Dada ( caressing his hair) : ssh calm down baccha calm down nothing will happen to him . I will bring him to u kiddo I promise 

Mahi nodded 

In Vi's room

Vi was sitting on the ground hiding his face in his knees taking support of the bed . The words of team were reverbrating in his head . He felt someone caressing his hair 

Dada : kiddo come baccha ur mahi bhai is waiting for u 

Vi( mumbled) : plzz go dada I wont come he will again get.  u don't come near me too u will get hurt too

Dada( cupping his face ): its nothing like that don't listen to them baccha they r just being selfish jerks don't listen to them . Listen to ur Mahi bhai kiddo , listen to ur Sach pa , ur Jammy bhai , ur Dada . U know na ur Mahi bhai if u wont go na then then he himself will come here do u want him to take stress ??  ( Virat noded in no ) Now come baccha he must be getting worried.

Vi followed dada he dont know why but he cant deny dada may be he was eager too to meet his bhai and let out all his pain . 

Mahi was sitting in half laying position he suddenly hides the worried expression and put a warm smile as he saw Vi coming with dada . Vi silently went and stood near his feets looking down .

Mahi ( warmly extending his hand ) what happened kiddo ?? Why r u standing there ?? come here . 

Vi slowly went and sat beside him . Mahi softly caressed his hair and engulfed him in a warm hug . Thats when Mahi saw Vi hand had a bandage . "What happened in ur hand baccha?? " asked Mahi concerned Vi remembered how Yuvi pushed him and the every work spoken . He didn't answered anything burst into a bitter cry holding Mahi tightly . Mahi doubts were clear that its not only about him getting injured something more had happened that broke Vi . Yes he wanted to know but question can certainly wait till his Cheeku calm down . Seeing his cheeku like this tears started flowing from his eyes too afterall he was his baccha , no matter how big he become he will always be his kid. Mahi just tightened the hold on him patting his back.

On the other side Dada seeing Cheeku was just crying and crying took his eyes off from Mahirat and went to his room's ( dada's room ) balcony . 

In dada's room 

Dada clutched the railing tightly closing his eyes as he let the tears fall on his hand . It was hurting him too but the problem is he can't let out his tears he had his kiddos to handle . He was taking deep breaths to calm himself down it was when he realised someone pulled him in a warm hug .

Dada( crying) : Sach why its happening with him?? I can't see my kiddos like this Sach .

Sach: dadi everything will be fine but to make everything fine u have to strong . Cheeku looks at Mahi and Mahi looks at u . U have to handle both of them . If u will break like this then who will handle the two. 

Dada nodded as he wiped his tears .

Sach : lets go now they both need us 

Dada again nodded and went to Mahi's room