Match made in hell part 2

Ever since I have birth 7 years ago all I can think about is what we could have had if we had stayed together. Would we have been able to fix it? Or would we have been miserable for the rest of our lives? Well I guess I shall never know.

Florence walks downstairs in a yellow dress and her hair in a braid. I smile at my gorgeous girl and kiss her forehead. We decided earlier to go out for a coffee at the cafe around the corner so we both jump in the car. I start the engine and Florence looks at me confused.

"Mum?"

"Yes sweetheart"

"Yesterday at school my friend said that vampires are now in town. Some called the originals. Is that true?" My heart skips a beat and my chest starts pounding.

"Not sure love but you know that vampires aren't dangerous. I wouldn't let anyone hurt your precious little face" I squeeze her cheeks which makes her giggle.

We arrive at the cafe and Florence goes to sit at a table whilst I order the drinks.

"A latte and a hot chocolate please"

"Will that be all?"

"Erm and a muffin my little one will get hangry soon" I chuckle and the barista returns it. I take the stuff and go to sit with my daughter. But once I get there I notice someone else sat at the table.

"Elijah?"

"Y/n it's been to long. And who is this little girl?"

"That's my daughter Florence"

Elijah smiles at me and hugs Florence and she immediately returns it. I become uncomfortable because the more he asks questions the more I have to lie.

"Well well well" I hear from behind me and I turn around.

"If it isn't y/n" Rebekah chuckles. Me and her were like sisters. I've missed her all this time.

"Rebekah" I squeal as I go in to hug her which she returns immediately. I see a figure behind her and I open my eyes to see it more. If it isn't the one and only klaus Mikaelson.

"Klaus how are you?" I ask in a sweet tone

"Fantastic and yourself love"

"I'm really good klaus erm this is my daughter Florence"

"Awe she's cute and where's her father"

"He doesn't know if her existence"

"What!?" Klaus asks shocked

"Yeah he doesn't know but I've got on with raising her just fine" I smile at him however he just looks shocked.

"Is she mine?" He asks squinting his eyes as if he's nervous for the response

"No" I lie because I can't tell him here.

"Oh" he says almost sounding upset

"Erm klaus do you think we could talk. Rebekah could you watch her?" Rebekah nods and takes the girls hand

"Klaus I didn't know how to tell you but-

An- part 3 out soon 🧡