Part 2: Lack of Communication

Start from the beginning

(Music begins)

Around 3 minutes later something surprised both.

*crackle* 'Hello?! Can anyone hear me?!'. An female voice called through the radio.

Both Michael and Jimmy where surprised that the communication's where back again. Jimmy grabbed the radio and responded.

Jimmy: Yes hello! who am i talking to?

'Oh thank god good thing this is working now! finally!'. The voice on the radio said relieved.

'My name is Carla Cortez. I'm a passenger trapped in this train at Hamilton. The driver and engineer left the train once we've got in the station a few hours ago during the storm.

And they haven't came back yet! i had to make my way to the cab and now there are multiple of those things accumulating in the platform!'.

She said, slowly being on panic.

Jimmy: Don't worry we are near to Hamilton now!

Carla (radio): Please... hurry! 

(Music ends, and another one starts)

Jimmy: Michael lets check on them. Since it looks like they wont be going anywhere. Maybe if we stop and reverse back at Trenton we can switch ourselves to the stopping line and couple ourselves behind their train.

Michael (sign language): Isn't that like... breaking the rules...?

Jimmy: Well... yeah. But considering the situation we are now, i think that wont matter that, besides they wont be going anywhere without our help!

Michael (sign language): Fine... and about the rules there's actually one we have to always follow, the speed limits. Just saying.

Jimmy: Oh right... heh i forgot about that one.

The train came to a halt, and was slowly moving backwards now. Unknown to them, that an military helicopter just crashed conveniently in the tracks behind them.

After they started moving backwards, dispatch contacted them through radio.

Dispatch: Dispatch to 915, are you safe?

Jimmy: 915 to dispatch, yes we are. Why is that? and also did the communications went back now?

Dispatch: Yeah the radios and other communications services started working again now. And you are the only train i see moving on the line. If you have any passenger's then we need you to come to New York at Penn Station.