PROLOGUE

Date: October 2, 20**

Location: Somewhere near to Neighborville

--At Zomboss mansion--

It was an normal sunny day near neighborville, still in war between plants and zombies, Zomboss was on his office. Like everyday, up until a scientist arrived in.

Scientist: Zomboss! my apologies if i'm interrupting right now...

Zomboss: No its alright. Tell me what is it?

Scientist: Its project flood. Its ready.

Zomboss: Really?!

Scientist: Yes but there's one problem. We only can affect the cloud's only once. As soon as the rain starts in earth, it will get quickly get used to it, and any type of satellite use to infect the cloud's will take no effect. It would be inmune.

Zomboss: Well... where are the cloud's near to the biggest cities in the US are heading.

Scientist: I suspect they are heading through New York, Washington DC, Connecticut and Massachusetts.

Zomboss: Then, proceed to use the satellites.

Scientist: Understood.

Meanwhile, in Amtrak's mainline, Bristol track. There was an train sitting there. An EMD AEM-7. Number 915.

Inside there was 2 people, the driver and an engineer

Inside there was 2 people, the driver and an engineer. The driver's name and last name is "Michael Ray".

Michael was a mute person. But that he had a good dream. Becoming a train driver, it's been a year since he started working on Amtrak and hes been doing pretty well, also doing good being single.

Next to him was his fellow engineer best friend. "Jimmy Stone". Always best friend of Michael ever since of childhood, and both shared an good love for locomotives.

Jimmy is happily married with his wife, Elizabeth Rose. And has 2 kids. Henry and Rebbeca. They all live in New York City.

Today, is just another average day working as a passenger train driver and engineer in Amtrak. People outside are just enjoining the sun. Unknown to them to the chaos that is gonna start shortly.

Fortunately, to Michael, Jimmy and the passenger's they are going to pick up, up ahead in a station. That tonight the safest place is going to be inside a train.

(No i did not made the trailer)