Happiest

After that sunset proposal, you had headed home and told Hu Tao all about it. Naturally, she was just as excited as you. Maybe even more... Nonetheless, you spent the last few days making preparations with Zhongli. You had spoken with Ganyu and Hu Tao about it and they were more than happy to help. Zhongli and you had agreed to have a small-scale wedding, inviting friends only. It was two mornings before the planned date and the sun had barely risen.

"(Y/N)! (Y/N)! C'mon, get up." Hu Tao's voice sounded distant as you slept in the comfy covers.

"(Y/N), if you don't get up now, how will we get a dress in time for tomorrow? I hope you remember this is our last day to find you one." Ganyu's steady tone made your eyes flutter open. You were currently on a trip to Mondstadt to look for a dress. The ones in Liyue were too traditional for your taste and someone had recommended you look in Mondstadt.

"I'm up, I'm up." Groggily, you sat up in bed and rubbed the sleep out of your eyes. The three of you stayed at a hotel in the heart of the city. After getting ready for the day, you put on your favourite outfit and head to the lobby. There, Ganyu, Hu Tao, and one other were waiting for you.

"Good morning, (Y/N)." The blonde waved happily at you as you waved back.

"Lumine, what are you doing here?" You weren't really close with the girl. You had only met her through your interaction at Wangshu Inn. Zhongli claimed she was a good friend of his and you trust him.

"Ah, I got a distress signal from Zhongli. He asked me to accompany you today." Rubbing the back of her head awkwardly, you could see the sweat drop down her face. You laughed as you linked arms with the girls.

"Well, we could use an extra opinion. First, food." With that, the four of you headed out to Good Hunter for some breakfast.

. . .

"This looks amazing, you should try this one." Lumine pulled out a tight mermaid dress with a bit of sparkle and lace. There was a long train behind it and felt velvety as it shone in the sunlight.

"Sure." Disappearing behind the changing stall, you slip on the dress. You come out and face the three girls seated before you. "How do I look?" You blushed as they stared at you for a moment.

"It's beautiful on you." Ganyu smiled widely as you spun for them.

"It really suits you." The brunette girl clapped as the subtle gems twinkled like stars.

"Anything you wear will be amazing, (Y/N)." Lumine grins at you as you see Paimon come to circle you.

"Wow, this really is nice." The pixie gives you a thumbs up before returning to Lumine's side.

"Let's try others though." The blue-haired adepti-beast ushers you back into the change room to try on her dress. She picked out a flowy dress with a low neckline. It was covered in beautifully embroidered flowers. The train wasn't as long as the last dress, but it was enough for you to turn without trouble. The skirt was a lacey fabric that was layered for a magical look. The flowers had continued in artistic parts of the skirt.

A moment later, you had stepped out with Ganyu by your side. You did a small spin for the two sitting girls as the skirt fanned out around you. The dress was breathable, but it also showed your beautifully amazing figure.

"Wow, this is stunning. I love the floral patterns." Hu Tao nodded at the patterns. "It's pretty low neck." The girl pointed to your partially exposed chest area.

"It's lovely nonetheless. I'm sure Zhongli would love it." Lumine giggled as you fiddled with the layers of the skirt.

"Well, it is up to you, (Y/N)." Ganyu patted your arm lightly as she went back to her seat.