[EPISODE 10]

[Y/n POV]

*RING!!!*

My alarm clock ringing as I stop it and go to bath and take a shower.
I then put my school cloth and go to dinning room to take my breakfast.
In there, my mother is prepare Isami breakfast while my father reading newspaper.

Y/n: Good Morning… *yawn*

Both: Good Morning, Y/n.

I take a sit and take my bread and it eat.

Miki: Y/n, can you wake up Isami?

Y/n: Ok…

I then go upstair and go to her room and when I open it the first thing I hear is…

Isami: *sleep talking* O- Onii-san… D- Don't… to r- rough~

I look at her with deadpan as I go take a water spray and ready to spray as I hear the next thing that almost make me blush.

Isami: *sleep talking* Onii-san… cum with me! I'm cumming! I… I'll get pregnant at this~

She said with a drooling pervert face
I can't take it anymore and spray water at her as she awake and look at me with a blush as both of us blushing as she run to the bathroom and I notice a stain of 'juice' on the bedsheet. You must be kidding me!?
I facepalm at this.

Ark: "You…"

Y/n: Don't… said it.

Ark: "… Ok"

I then take my shoes and ready to go school as I will not walk with Isami because what happen a while ago.

Y/n: I'm going!

Both: Good luck!

I then go to school as I talk with Ark.

Y/n: "Hey Ark…"

Ark: "Hm?"

Y/n: "How long before the Holy Grail War begin?"

Ark: "If my calculation is right, it about 3 month later. It mean you have a time to train."

Y/n: "I see."

I then arrive at the school as I see Sona and greet her.

Y/n: Good Morning, President Shitori. *smile*

Sona: Good Morning too, Hyoudou-san.

I then enter the school as I can tell the Student Council are looking at me.
I just ignore it of course and keep walking until I arrive at my class.
A minutes later, Isami arrive and when we look at each other we blush and look away. She then sit beside me as we still looking away. The class about too start.
Suddenly…

???: May I call Isami and Y/n Hyoudou?

I then look and see…

I then look and see…

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.