"You're still trying the Weasley Wizard Wheezes, are you?" Anadil said with a raised eyebrow and the twins shrugged Aliya shook her head and chuckled.

"Le— Oh, hey Ginny" Aliya said as she daw Ginny approaching them.

"Hey" She said as she sat down beside Anadil.

"What happened with you and Wood? They won't tell me a single thing, they said it's top secret" Ginny said and Anadil chuckled.

"I guess it wouldn't hurt if we tell you, I trust you as much as I trust the idiots you have for brothers" Anadil said and Ginny smiled.

"Well, it's Wood's plan and it's brilliant, we'll be fighting ones more put on a show for Dadfoot" Anadil said and Ginny snorted.

"I regret saying this, but I'm going to say it" Ginny said with a sigh, "Real witty, who would've thought" She said and the twins were shocked.

"No wonder he's captain, he's got a few tricks up he's sleeve" Ginny said, and it caused the Weasley twins to snigger at her statement.

"Yeah, a real fun bloke, Wood turned into, but it wouldn't change a thing, he's still a tad obsessed with winning" George said.

"Who wouldn't be it's his last year, best make the best out of it" Fred said sending a wink to Anadil and she slightly chuckled.

"The best decision he ever made was confessing his feelings for our dear Anadil" Aliya said and Ginny cracked a smile.

"How I wish I have his courage, I still can't look at Harry" Ginny said and Fred and George sighed.

"Our, dear sister, man up" The two said and Ginny rolled her eyes.

"Hope Mum, finds your grades amusing" She spat at the two before leaving.

"She's fierce, isn't she?" Fred said and they nodded.

"Well, Happy Christmas" Fred and George said as they handed Anadil and Aliya their presents.

"Happy Christmas" Aliya and Anadil said as they handed their presents to the two.

"Open it at Christmas, understood?" Aliya said to the twins and they nodded.

———

As they boarded the train, Anadil and Aliya chose the compartment at the very end.

"Are you walking to the apparition point? Or did Regulus finally decided to show himself in the platform this year, he already did at the start of the year, so will he?" Aliya said and Anadil looked at her quizzically.

"I don't know he never told me anything about it" Anadil said as she laid down.

As the two were talking there was a slight tap at the compartment door, Aliya looked up and saw, Harry, Hermione and Ron.

Aliya opened the compartment door and Anadil sat up straight, "What are you lot doing here? Shouldn't you be at another compartment or something?" Anadil asked as Hermione sat down beside her.

"Well, we were supposed to be in another compartment, but Harry over here suggested that we find the two of you, he said it has something to do with you staying with Sirius and Remus this Christmas" Hermione stated, Anadil's eyes widen, then she looked at Aliya who had the same expression.

"Bloody hell, that's not the agreement, the agreement was simple they'll visit— I won't stay with them, they can't force me" Anadil spat, then she looked at Harry.

"Why exactly are you here?" She asked as she looked at Harry with a glare.

"I-I Padfoot said I should talk to you more often—"

"And you're going to obey him?" Anadil asked anger over powering her.

"It's not just him, almost everyone, well except for Aunt Alice, Aunt Marlene, and Aunt Mary, and Mum" Harry said.

"You were ordered to tell that, weren't you?" Anadil said and Harry smiled sheepishly.

"Look they want you to be together why not give it a chance, and as far as I know you and Wood aren't dating anymore" Ron said and Hermione glared at him.

"That's the problem, they're the reason of this fiasco" Aliya said as Anadil gave a frustrated sigh, and that left the whole compartment silent.

"Don't they get it? I don't like Harry the way they want me to like him" Anadil said after a long silence.

"They're hopes are high that after this yo—"

"No, Ron, even if they slip me a love potion one kiss from Oliver and I'll be back to normal", Anadil said as she stood up.

"I need to walk, I'll see you lot later" Anadil said as she left the compartment, while Anadil was walking she was finding one compartment, and it was Oliver Wood's compartment.

As she peeked at one she saw Neville inside, "Have you seen, Wood?" She politely asked the boy and he nodded.

"He's a few compartments away, he's with Watson" Neville said smiling at her, "Are you going to turn his hair pink?" He asked, before Anadil can leave.

"No, I just need to talk to —"

"Yeah, because the two of you are still together, don't worry my lips are sealed" Neville said with a smile and Anadil smiled back.

"Thank you, Neville" She said and before she left, ones she found the compartment that was containing Wood, she lightly knocked at the glass.

It was Watson's brother, Benedict that opened the compartment door to let her in.

"Ah, look who decided to join us, Wood" Benedict said with a smirk when Anadil sat down beside Wood.

"Why are you in a bad mood, love? Want to share it?" Wood said and Anadil nodded, she took a deep breath before telling Wood and of course the Watson siblings what happened at their compartment earlier.

"We'll still push through the plan, they deserve a show, and we'll give them one" Wood said as he kissed the top of Anadil's head.

"You should be going, the train'll stop in a couple 'o minutes" Wood said and Anadil hugged him.

"I'll still be seeing you this break, right?" Anadil asked and Wood nodded.

" 'Course, I'm staying with these idiots" Wood said and Watson threw a book at him.

"No— no— not idiots, the love of my life" She said giving the two a pursed look and they smiled and nodded.

"Yea, very fantastic" Watson said with a dreamy sigh, and this caused Anadil to laugh.

"Well, I have to go" Anadil said then gave Wood a quick peck on the lips.

———

:))