𝗛𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗺𝗲, 𝗜'𝗺 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗶𝗺

Comincia dall'inizio

"Seriously?" he murmured.

"YES, DOES IT LOOK LIKE SHE'S FAKING THAT?" Aether snapped.

"She's floating away!" Barbara protested as the tide dragged the screeching pyro user further and further away.

"Quick! Get in the boat!" Jean ordered to where a boat had magically appeared due to the conveniently placed boat waypoint.

"Don't worry big sis!" Klee shouted at the screaming y/n, "We'll save you!"

They made it to an itty bitty island but lost track of y/n a few minutes before.

"Maybe she was washed ashore here?" Barbara tried, trying to reassure Jean, Aether, Yuuna and Klee who were all freaking out.

"Maybe! We should split up and-" Paimon paused, spotting two familiar people not too far off.

Oh, hehe, Diluc and Kaeya.

"What the heck are they doing here!?" Paimon demanded, instantly forgetting about the fact that y/n was probably still drowning.

"It's Kaeya and the weird grown up!" Klee exclaimed, her eyes bright.

Yuuna tilted her head, "His name is Kenya? He looks like a snake..."

Everyone except Klee and Ryoichi gave the girl almost wary looks, 'She's just like y/n-'

"I had no idea we'd run into you here." Kaeya said as him and Diluc approached, "What an unexpected pleasure."

"So it's not Dodo-king?" Barbara inquired while Ryoichi gave the duo a cold glare, being sure to keep Yuuna close.

"Hm... Dodo-King..." Diluc murmured.

"So it was Dodo-King who invited you to these islands, what a coincidence." Kaeya hummed while Yuuna seemed distracted by something.

She tugged on Ryoichi's hand and led him elsewhere in a hurry, eyes bright.

"I'll get to that later. First, I want to enjoy some more of this island sunshine." Kaeya sighed then smirked, "Master Diluc might actually get a tan!"

"Hey! Blondie! Your girlfriend is floating that way!" Ryoichi suddenly shouted and pointed in the direction where there was faint panicked screaming.

"Girlfriend?" pretty much everyone repeated.

"Y/n! Paimon forgot!" Paimon cried then hurriedly waved her arms, "Come on, we have to go get her!"

"Y/n? What happened to her?" Diluc demanded and Yuuna was the first o answer.

"She doesn't know how to swim so she got carried away by the tide!" Yuuna informed them then looked back over her shoulder with a worried expression, "She looks like she's getting tired so she might drown-"

Aether, Kaeya and Diluc were all sprinting towards the boat before anyone else could say anything.

Y/n you lucky little turd.

~~~ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ•°* ‿︵‿︵‿ヽ(°□° )ノ︵‿︵‿

Y/n was going to die, she was sure of it.

She'd nearly drowned several times before, once while trying to save a hilichurl and another time when she was playing with a fish.

But Matr wasn't here to save her now, Zhongli was nowhere near and Aether was too far away.

Meaning that she was probably going to drown.

The h/c haired hiligirl gasped for air everytime she managed to keep her head above water only to sink back under once more.