chapter 1.Alex.Mew and Nathalie.

Start from the beginning

"Good morning Sir Kristoffe " the employees greeted me

" Good morning to you all" I greeted them back

They mistakenly thought Alex is my child the first time I bring Alex  here,  they know I have a sister but they never seen her coming here.  a week after  one of my staff ask me if Alex is my son and I tell them he is my younger sister's son.

Entering my office, my cellphone rang I immediately answered it when I saw my sister's name on screen.

" Hey Princess what's up?" I asked while I am sitting in many sofa on my office.

" Hello to you too my big Brother,  I am sorry I can't go home there yet. I'm sorry for bothering you taking care of Alex " she said there is feeling guilty in her voice.

" Ohh come' on  Darling!! What drama is that? Alex won't  bother me at all his my Nephew so his my responsibility too"  I said to her hoping to ease her guilt.

She smile at me " thankyou bro, don't worry when everything is fine here i'll go home right away promise."

"Take your time lil'sis Alex will be fine here I assured you that " I said.

" I know brother I know, I have to go now I know your busy too. Bye love you 😘"

She ended the call she's still sweet as ever Alex make me happy especially those time my heart broke🙂

------🤍

One day ended and her I am entering our house

"Daddy mew your already here, " Alex cheerfully said and run to me wrapped his little hand around my arm.

"He  bud, how's your first day of school " I said and drag him to our  sofa, here in living room. I  made him sit on my lap.

"It's okay, I already have a friend and I like our teacher" Alex said

Our conversation enterupted when aunt Lyn our house helper called us because the dinner is ready.

"Dad I'm done, " Alex said.

"Very good,  go  clean your self. and don't forget to call your mom before getting into sleep" I reminded him

Alex come to me ,  hug and kissed my check 

" Good night Daddy love you"

Hmmm  Alex is always sweet no wonder his really  my sister son.
I also done eating I go to my room and  took a half bath before I go to sleep I checked all my scheduled meetings for tomorrow.

👩‍🦰

After Alex clean himself he find his cellphone and called his mom immediately. Two rings her mother answer his call.

" Hey my prince, how's your first day in school?" Alex mom asked him.

" Good mom, I found a friend and I like our teacher, I even  hug and kissed his cheek before I go out in our room" Alex said cheerfully.

" Ohh really you silly kid, hehe so your Teacher is a boy?" What his name " Alex mom asked.

" He is teacher Gulf  Mom"  Alex said

" Okay tell to your Teacher I want to meet him when I come home soon."

" Yes Mom!! , Mommy I will go  to sleep now" Alex said yawning his really sleepy

" Okay big boy go to sleep now and don't give your daddy mew a head ache, be a good boy okay love you baby miss you so much!!" Alex Mom said with her teary eyes.

" Yes Mom I'll be a good boy, love you too mom miss you 😘" said Alex and he ended the call. And go to his dreamland.

"Gulf  his name is familiar Hmmm."

Alexander's mom thought.

A/n if you saw this ( 👩‍🦰) it means that's author pov.